• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

All about the DNC and its presidential nominating convention July 25-28

Just keeps gettin’ better! Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s beclownment continues

Well deserved, and Clinton making her an honorary chair of her campaign is truly a :wtf: :facepalm: maneuver.

But a rocky day ended on what appeared to be a high note with Michelle Obama refocusing the party and Bernie following up with an inclusionary message to his people.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Well deserved, and Clinton making her an honorary chair of her campaign is truly a :wtf: :facepalm: maneuver.

But a rocky day ended on what appeared to be a high note with Michelle Obama refocusing the party and Bernie following up with an inclusionary message to his people.

Can you imagine if Trump had said, "And here are my beautiful, white daughters?" Way for her to keep it racist.

Can you imagine if Trump had said, "And here are my beautiful, white daughters?" Way for her to keep it racist.

All she was saying is that from where she came from the idea that some day she might have children who were playing on the White House lawn was inconceivable, and that it's a real tribute to the American dream.

Ace Boobtoucher

All she was saying is that from where she came from the idea that some day she might have children who were playing on the White House lawn was inconceivable, and that it's a real tribute to the American dream.

Maybe contextually there was something to the statement. But to me it sounded like something a member of the Black Panther party or the other racists in BLM would say.

I don't care if you're liberal or conservative, Michelle Obama gave a wonderful speech. And if you don't think so you're an ideologue

Ace Boobtoucher

Probably the same sweaty pervert who gave Aretha Franklin one.

aretha1.jpg

Can't unsee those blackheads on her tits.

Ace Boobtoucher

I used that pic when King Abdullah died a couple years ago. You may remember it.

Delegate slams DNC for not donating leftover food to poor

By Daniel Halper

July 26, 2016 | 3:00am

The Democratic Party tossed out leftover food after a welcome party for delegates at the Philadelphia Museum of Art Sunday, leaving at least one delegate fuming.

“I was a hungry child. Went to bed hungry many a night,” Timothy Baumgardner, a Washington state delegate, told The Post. “I fed people from the garbage.”

He said he asked the caterer whether the food could be donated to the poor, but was told that wasn’t allowed. “Sad,” Baumgardner said.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/07/26/missing-topic-from-dnc-day-one-isis-n2197872

do as I say, not as I do.

And over 60 speeches were made at the DNC last night and not one mention of ISIS?

g'd, if only ISIS would start climate change denying along with beheading and committing mass murder.

the dumb lights.

Probably the same sweaty pervert who gave Aretha Franklin one.

aretha1.jpg

I understand that people get old and they let themselves go (only in America), but why flaunt that garbage?

She's supposed to be the queen of soul but is no better than the trailer park trash you see at walmart.

And I don't care who you think is an ideologue.

Michelle Obama hasn't had my respect since that bitch made that speech about "“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country..."

Although, I didn't really need her to confirm what I already worried about those fools taking the White House...

BCsSecretAlias

Closed Account
I don't care if you're liberal or conservative, Michelle Obama gave a wonderful speech. And if you don't think so you're an ideologue
I wonder how " my white daughters" would have went over.

She read a speech. They could hand these people an eye chart and they would read it.

I don't get worked up over anyone giving a speech that someone else wrote.

Michelle Obama is a phony, a mooch and a commie. Therefore her speech sucked.

It was a great speech. So much so that it greatly dissolved the divisiveness that characterized much of the first session, and set the stage for Bernie's unifying message.

And over 60 speeches were made at the DNC last night and not one mention of ISIS?

WTH? It's a 4 day convention. Yesterday's focus was on other matters, particularly in light of the DNC dustup. Worry not; you're going to be hearing about ISIS before it's over.

Michelle Obama hasn't had my respect since that bitch made that speech about "“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country..."

There was more to the quote than that, and she was talking about her pride in the country's participation in the political process.

Once again (Ace brought this up yesterday), her point was that based on her beginnings the thought that she'd have children who'd one day be playing on the White House lawn was unimaginable, and that it's an affirmation of the American dream.

Who's being "testy" now? :)

a commie :1orglaugh

It was a great speech. So much so that it greatly dissolved the divisiveness that characterized much of the first session, and set the stage for Bernie's unifying message.

WTH? It's a 4 day convention. Yesterday's focus was on other matters, particularly in light of the DNC dustup. Worry not; you're going to be hearing about ISIS before it's over.

There was more to the quote than that, and she was talking about her pride in the country's participation in the political process.

Once again (Ace brought this up yesterday), her point was that based on her beginnings the thought that she'd have children who'd one day be playing on the White House lawn was unimaginable, and that it's an affirmation of the American dream.

Who's being "testy" now? :)

a commie :1orglaugh

"That is the story of this country, the story that has brought me to this stage tonight, the story of generations of people who felt the lash of bondage, the shame of servitude, the sting of segregation, but who kept on striving and hoping and doing what needed to be done so that today I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves. And I watch my daughters, two beautiful, intelligent, black young women playing with their dogs on the White House lawn....So, look, so don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this right now is the greatest country on earth!"

Hell yeah!! America is great and always will be great. Fuck outta here with that "Make America great again" anti-American bullshit