• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHOS THE HOTTEST BABE ON G4TV?

• Morgan Webb

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • Kristin Adams

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Olivia Munn

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • Layla Kayleigh

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Blair Butler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna David

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Alison Haislip

Votes: 41 31.8%

• Total voters
That would be great, but they have had some pretty awesome guest hosts besides Alison:

Carrie Keagan bouncing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdd36wHX2Dw

Carissa Walford in a bikini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIm7eyYZa4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

yea i here u dude on Carissa Walford I even think i made a thread for her here but keagan i don't really like except her tits :tongue:

my point is like yesterday and todays show those "new girls" should have to do the damn feed for like a a few months before they can host... but who knows whats going on over there they don't even say anything about ,munn any more yet her face is all over the damn set:anonymous

my point is like yesterday and todays show those "new girls" should have to do the damn feed for like a a few months before they can host... but who knows whats going on over there they don't even say anything about ,munn any more yet her face is all over the damn set:anonymous

My guess is that Olivia will be back full-time if her sitcom gets canceled quickly, so they're not going to redesign the set just yet. I've been enjoying the variety of female guest hosts, but when they have to pick a replacement for Olivia, Alison would be the best choice. She's got the looks, knowledge, and especially the right personality for AOTS.

damn her legs are so yummy looking i've said it once i'll say it again more photo shoots of this babe are needed ASAP her agent is a real slacker don't know have to play of her sex appeal

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
Shit! Alison is co-hosting AOTS this week but @#$%ing DirecTV has dropped G4 over a contract dispute. :facepalm: Well at least I can still check her out at the AOTS website (and without all the boring parts ;) )

Shit! Alison is co-hosting AOTS this week but @#$%ing DirecTV has dropped G4 over a contract dispute. :facepalm: Well at least I can still check her out at the AOTS website (and without all the boring parts ;) )
:2offtopic
yes n she was showing off those sexy ass legs of her yester day too... lets hope the same for today... but still no open toe heels as of yet on the show.
:glugglug: