• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHOS THE HOTTEST BABE ON G4TV?

• Morgan Webb

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • Kristin Adams

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Olivia Munn

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • Layla Kayleigh

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Blair Butler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna David

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Alison Haislip

Votes: 41 31.8%

• Total voters
she is really starting to act more sexy and i love it she was great on AOTS last night and i think she is hosting again today hope she wears another dress and this time some open toe shoes she called herself a whore like 4 times yesterday messing around with kevin it was hot to here her say it....

Apparently Olivia Munn has been casted in a leading role in an upcoming show so it looks like she will probably leave AOTS and I'm guessing Alison will take over her spot.

really!? that kinda blows. But, I always thought Olivia really needs Kevin there to drive the jokes. She doesnt have nearly as much improv ability alone.

really!? that kinda blows. But, I always thought Olivia really needs Kevin there to drive the jokes. She doesnt have nearly as much improv ability alone.

yea well Haislip has the same action bug as Munn they might think she would jump ship too http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1562849/
The networkmight look to go with guess host for a while like Sara Underwood and others as they have done in the pass... But Haslip should be next in line... and id she can't do it then they need to bring that babe Carissa Walford back
:glugglug:

I've seen Blair in person twice and she is definitely underrated. She's prettier & less tom boy-ish than you think. As far as I'm concerned, the hottest chick that worked on G4 was Layla but she's no longer on the network. I like Olivia but I think she's a bit overrated. I wasn't a fan of Morgan's until she died her hair black. She looks much hotter now.