• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Alison Angel

Hello

I'm new to this site, and i had not heard of Allison Angel, until earlier this year, well I have seen many pictures and read many blogs on this woman, even seen the pictures posted of her pregnant, I'm not doubting anyone, but anyone can post pictures even Photoshop them and pretend to be her, I've worked in the Media, and seen how pictures can be retouched, now then I have been communicating with a young lady this past 7 months who claimed to be this model, she posted me many pictures, and i used tineye.com to trace the website these pictures were from and found out about Alison Angel, she claimed to be this woman, but until I met her i did not believe it, she claims most of the things written on the internet about her is false, she is not married has no children, she also claims that the pictures of the pregnant woman is not her......Now I have met this woman and yes she does resemble Alison Angel, she has a younger brother as well, now the name she is now using and the email address i cannot reveal it on this site,...the woman i have met was infact studying, at a major University, but not in America, also the money she has made from modelling, is being used to look after all of her family in the country were she now resides.............Now according to her she made $800,000 from this, and its almost gone.....So if this is the same woman, the one everyone else is talking about is a different person

Re: Alison Angel

You've been misled. Alison does indeed have a child. The images of her pregnant are genuine and we know who took them. She does live in the USA and has not studied at a "major university" but at a minor college.