• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Alison Angel

As I mentioned I am not doubting anyone at all, this woman i have met claims to be her, now I have read many things on the internet about her, many things, so it's difficult to know what to believe, I actually have pictures of this woman who claims to be her which I took myself, whether or not she is her is besides the point, because she could either be misleading me, and not revealing she has a child, or she maybe or might not be Alison Angel..........Its amazing the one could cause so much debate regarding her where abouts:)

when I mentioned major university in my previous post, what I forgot to mention that this university is not recognized worldwide, I think the best way for me to prove this, is If i get her permission, and only if i get her permisson, I'll post the photographs online, for you to see and only you, if as you say you know the photographer who has taken the pregnant pictures then you will be able to verify if theY are the same person or not...I'll say one thing the woman I met really has a striking likeness to Alison, and the place were we met was not actually that far away from America in the first place, she was actually on vacation..so with her permission I'll post the images for you to see only, and then we will both know...if this is not allowed on this site then just let me know in your reply

Sure, but how do I know YOU haven't photoshopped the images? I agree there's an awful lot of crap out there, maybe because people like to get off on it. AA has moved on but the fact that she 'retired' so abruptly was a shock for many. It's kind of odd that there remains so much interest. Testament to something...:)

AA will always one of those girls that you think 'if only shed progressed'. However, she will remain one of the hottest solo girls ever. Her site was great too and im sure shes still doing pretty well.

However, would absolutely love it if she came back as, as you say, her retirement was rather abrupt.

As I mentioned I am not doubting anyone at all, this woman i have met claims to be her, now I have read many things on the internet about her, many things, so it's difficult to know what to believe, I actually have pictures of this woman who claims to be her which I took myself, whether or not she is her is besides the point, because she could either be misleading me, and not revealing she has a child, or she maybe or might not be Alison Angel..........Its amazing the one could cause so much debate regarding her where abouts:)

when I mentioned major university in my previous post, what I forgot to mention that this university is not recognized worldwide, I think the best way for me to prove this, is If i get her permission, and only if i get her permisson, I'll post the photographs online, for you to see and only you, if as you say you know the photographer who has taken the pregnant pictures then you will be able to verify if theY are the same person or not...I'll say one thing the woman I met really has a striking likeness to Alison, and the place were we met was not actually that far away from America in the first place, she was actually on vacation..so with her permission I'll post the images for you to see only, and then we will both know...if this is not allowed on this site then just let me know in your reply

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't think it'd be easy to photoshop these photos:

http://www.mydbdphotos.com/Other/Ch...cN/1091069173_FhTfvQP#!i=1091034904&k=ZB5873n

Maybe I'm being naive but I don't think it'd be easy to photoshop these photos:

http://www.mydbdphotos.com/Other/Ch...cN/1091069173_FhTfvQP#!i=1091034904&k=ZB5873n

I've seen those pictures myself already, what I'll do is once i get permission from this lady I'll post those pictures online, and yes your right i could have photoshopped them myself, but it would be a waste of time, if this woman I have met and is claiming to be Alison Angel, and i have asked her a few time's particularly recently, because there are many women out there claiming to be her on the internet, but I have actually met this woman face to face, hence the reason I started this conversation with you.........Now the young lady in the photographs holding the baby is clearly Alison Angel, the lady I have seen really looks like her, but if she is not, and she is an imposter, then is this not a legal matter? because impersonating someone is illegal and I know from working in the Media for a number of years its Illegal, She has not asked me for anything and I am aware of the romance scams on the internet, but the reason I came on here was to chat to someone with knowledge of Alison Angel......So I'll post the pictures online once this woman gives me permission, because I don't want to get sued, incase it is Christie Caudill........Also in my first message when i mentioned the pregnacy pictures being photoshopped i meant the one's before the child was born........

Well, I don't know how long it'll take to get this unknown woman's permission but the images above were done professionally as many people know. There are a number of others to back them up. If the material online is false then AA has a number of personal channels by which to make the 'truth' known. Also, she's had 4 years to do it! I await the images mentioned with a large degree of scepticism.

Well we will find out because I have emailed her and I'm waiting for a reply.......sceptism or not the truth will come out, and if it turns out she is an imposter, then I'll forward you the email address she has been using, so you can pass this on to AA

Alright, why did this thread take a turn for the worst like this? It used to be pics and videos of the gorgeous Allison Angel. Now it's some debate platform. Jfc.

Last edited:

Well we will find out because I have emailed her and I'm waiting for a reply.......sceptism or not the truth will come out, and if it turns out she is an imposter, then I'll forward you the email address she has been using, so you can pass this on to AA

Why does anyone here care? What are you trying to prove? This is a website/forum for naked pictures and videos, not trolling whether or not a picture with a baby is photshopped. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!

She 's at least some 8 years in the business. That she might have rcvd a kid on the way is not so surprising. But she is a swell looking model, far away from any shyness and sex all the way.
She is no supermodel but I trade any supermodel (and their tantrums) for the likes of AA .......... She 's the real GND but beautiful at that.

Don't know why people are shouting or getting all censorious. "What the hell is going on here" (NB I'm not shouting) is that we are trying to establish a truth. That may not be to your liking - in which case as the man said "if you can't stand the heat...". Let's establish one known fact; there is no new material. So this thread is decaying, some of the older links don't work and others have been corrupted. It's a sort of fan club being kept operative, just. And what fans do (surprise, surprise) is discuss aspects of the object of the club - just like football. There is no trolling that I can see and no-one wishes any harm either. So what's your problem? I don't think we should allow these would-be censors to disturb us too much. I don't remember voting either of them into being in charge of the store.

she's uber religious and retired. end of story. the crap that anyone says that they have on her now is crap. Look at the old stuff, jerk off, and be happy. And if Alison Angel isn't enough, go hunt down Danielle FTV - she's active, just as hot, and very accessible to fans.

Nope.

And how do you know she's "uber religious"?