• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I never say never... so u never know :) so for now go see b/g on www.aliciasecrets.com

I know Rob from Twistys is considering it in the future.. He posted this a few months ago on the Twistys forums after someone requested you for Twistys Hard

"It's possible we'll offer Alicia a good rate to get her for boy/girl in the future yes... possible. :)"

Rob also mentioned that we will get to see your G/G scene and a solo set in December. Looking forward to it! Happy Thanksgiving babe!

aliciasecrets

Official Checked Star Member
I know Rob from Twistys is considering it in the future.. He posted this a few months ago on the Twistys forums after someone requested you for Twistys Hard

"It's possible we'll offer Alicia a good rate to get her for boy/girl in the future yes... possible. :)"

Rob also mentioned that we will get to see your G/G scene and a solo set in December. Looking forward to it! Happy Thanksgiving babe!

I have been offered a deal By Twistys to shoot B/G just didn't take it and it was a very tempting amount :)
Both my Twistys and Brazzers G/G scenes suppose to be released Christmas time with my Brazzers scene being a Christmas scene with Kirsten Price

I have been offered a deal By Twistys to shoot B/G just didn't take it and it was a very tempting amount :)
Both my Twistys and Brazzers G/G scenes suppose to be released Christmas time with my Brazzers scene being a Christmas scene with Kirsten Price

Maybe Rob has to offer twice or triple the amount next time he asks you, haha :)

Damn, are you holding out for more money, or just don't want to do b/g? Please let it be the former, and let someone step up with the $. I want to see that scene so bad....