• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Trick or Treat Happy Halloween to all of my awesome fans...XOXOXOXO

Happy Halloween to you too Alicia. Do you have any hot costume pics to share? ;)

aliciasecrets

Official Checked Star Member
Lot's of new content on www.aliciasecrets.com and some big things happening in November for me... So keep checking in with me for details... Really excited about some of the girls I'm going to be shooting with this month... XOXOXO

aliciasecrets

Official Checked Star Member
Hello everyone this week is going to be a busy week for me Shooting w/ Nicole Graves for Twistys and Shooting w/ Spencer Scott for Brazzers. I'm so excited about both of these shoots going to be a fun week for me... Stay tuned for more updates... XOXOXOXOXO

Very hot content released recently with the new Twistys set and content on your own site as well. From your tweets I read the scene with Nicole is incredibly hot, so I hope that video will be released asap. Can't wait to see you Brazzers debut with Kirsten Price. That's going to be another big step in your young carreer. I hope there's more coming from you on Brazzers in the future. Also looking forward to your liveshow on Twistys on the 5th of December with Kirsten Price and your BFF Nicole Graves. I'll be there :) Talk to you soon, sweetie!

Looking forward to all of your new stuff you are shooting right now. I know it will all be HOT. Hoping after this scene for Brazzers they decide to shoot more with you.
You are incredible