• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

forrest26

Closed Account
I hope she goes the Gemma Massey route except without all the massive plastic surgery. I think she should test the waters and do a pictorial for Twisty's.

'without all the massive plastic surgery'.... ?

I'd have to say yes. Sure, Alice has implants...but her breasts were already huge before the surgery. The work just made them massive (thankfully!). So...I get what the other poster is saying.

forrest26

Closed Account
I'd have to say yes. Sure, Alice has implants...but her breasts were already huge before the surgery. The work just made them massive (thankfully!). So...I get what the other poster is saying.

yeah but she can't 'go the GemmaMassey route except without all the massive plastic surgery' because she already has the massive plastic surgery!

Its a curious thing. The woman is clearly gorgeous but has the potential to sit up there with the likes of Erica Campbell. If youa re going to invest in your body in a way that she is, itd be nice to see her make the step in solo glamour stuff.

Looking at some of the pics on this page, shed have to be careful she doesnt lose to much weight, in one or two of the links her face is drawn in a little and she loses a little appeal.

yeah but she can't 'go the GemmaMassey route except without all the massive plastic surgery' because she already has the massive plastic surgery!

I was also referring to the stuff the Gemma did to her face. She must have had a ton of work done to her face. Gemma's face almost looks borderline alien to me.

I don't want Alice to get any more plastic surgery done to her body. I think she looks perfect physically the way she is.