• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Come on, there are a LOT of hot girls - in both soft and hardcore - who at least give Alice a good run for their money. Jennifer Max, Eva Black/Mercedes, Barbie Duran, Daniella Rush, Veronica Vanoza, etc.

And it was a MISTAKE for her to get that boob-job! :(

Not that I would kick any of these women out of bed, but half of them straddle the fugly line. Sorry, but they're not even in the same league as Alice.

Come on, there are a LOT of hot girls - in both soft and hardcore - who at least give Alice a good run for their money. Jennifer Max, Eva Black/Mercedes, Barbie Duran, Daniella Rush, Veronica Vanoza, etc.

And it was a MISTAKE for her to get that boob-job! :(
Agree with that. I want breasts that move naturally during a fuck and that don't feel like a pair of pneumatic tires when I bury my face between them.

Gorgeous babe and, with natural titties, would rank very high in any poll.

Originally Posted by Facial_King

And it was a MISTAKE for her to get that boob-job!

Not that I would kick any of these women out of bed, but half of them straddle the fugly line. Sorry, but they're not even in the same league as Alice.

I completely agree. Are you blind or just trying to wind us up?

Two of these women you compare to Alice are 'ok'. Two are a bit fugly.

Back to business, I just cannot get enough of this immensely erotic babe, Lucy 1 minute, Alice the next!

Just tried to add links to sum great vids I found on daly motion, pitty they all come up **********

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Ha ha ha! Priceless! This guy says the same thing on every thread.
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing ... about you.
That's even funnier. I'm not for banning anyone. But it's always humorous to see people throwing that stone from inside their glass house.

Absolutely sensational! Finally after 6 years of searching I may have just found a very close 2nd to Miss Pinder!

I must admit I do take this quote back to some extent as I didnt know she had a boob job! Never the less she has an incrediblly erotic face & body (but not 100% natural like Miss Pinder)

I must admit I do take this quote back to some extent as I didnt know she had a boob job! Never the less she has an incrediblly erotic face & body (but not 100% natural like Miss Pinder)

Sad thing is she was 100% natural but got a boob job.

nothing sad about that. usually women are 100 percent natural before getting a boobjob. that is, until the cyborgs take over, or skynet goes live.

nothing sad about that. usually women are 100 percent natural before getting a boobjob. that is, until the cyborgs take over, or skynet goes live.

I interpret "sad" to mean that her naturals were very fine as they were. Why fuck with mother nature when she did such a good job with Alice's mammaries?

Sad thing is she was 100% natural but got a boob job.
She was a perfect, natural creature before the job. After the job, the breasts still look within her hourglass figure.