• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Okay, I adore Alexis, as it's good to see us Scottish represented in adult films, and she's super hot. Although I did lose a bit of respect for her when I downloaded clips from her *************** video. She fucked a really homely fat-fuck in that video (he's super disgusting), and then two other guys, and got her face bukkaked. I dunno--I just don't like it when the chicks seem to only be picking up a paycheck and aren't having fun. At least she didn't do an even more degrading site that was even more hardcore.

I also didn't like that she let herself get gagged. I honestly hate that shit, even when more hardcore chicks like Lisa Sparxxx and Extreme Holly (though naturally she's gonna) do it as well.

Still, I adore her. And she's not slipped down the "no longer making sexy vids" slope the way fellow brit Alexis Malone (I think thats her name) has, what with letting Rocco Siffredi make her vomit(!) and lick it up and such. I hope she puts out a few DVDs I chould buy at toyboxxx.com. It whould be well worth it. : )

i agree, the facialabuse clip is as low as you can go. Puking with a cock in your mouth, getting buggered, getting dp'd and by the creepiest guys you can imagine. they really have a problem with women. mind you, looking at the whole site, i think lexi got off lightly!

anyway, shes the third one down (and its still good to hear her say what they're doing to her!)

http://www.***************/tour3/page5.html?

britlover

Closed Account
nobbysmiles said:
i agree, the facialabuse clip is as low as you can go. Puking with a cock in your mouth, getting buggered, getting dp'd and by the creepiest guys you can imagine. they really have a problem with women. mind you, looking at the whole site, i think lexi got off lightly!

anyway, shes the third one down (and its still good to hear her say what they're doing to her!)

http://www.***************/tour3/page5.html?

Thanks. Yup, she got of pretty light. She spit up a lot of built-up flem from the blowjobs, but thankfully, no puke. I also agree that she got off pretty light. A lot of other girls seem to be in real pain and even cry! Whoa, not cool, and not stimulating. I dunno--I guess they took one look at her sweet freckled face and decided that aside from DP-ing her, they chouldn't and shouldn't abuse her that much. The DP is the only that she didn't genuineally enjoy, although I think she maybe a bit more hardcore then we all think, since she smiled through out the final cumshot, and laughed a bit. Sweet little evil Celtic Princess, she is. :)

Anyway, I have some clips from eon sex searched and saved. I also dug when she talked "Hm, he's fuckin' my arse". :D

Real quick, I have a favor to ask, but it might be hard cause it's a relatively new site: Aside from a few clips from BustyAdventures.com, and the trailer, can anyone please post anything else you find from Alexis' episode of bustyadventures.com, where she's fucking that (Hungarian, French, fake accent?) guy ? I'd especially love to see a cumshot, as she's really talking dirty in the three clips I have, and really seems to enjoy getting both him and the audience off with her wounderful, espresionfuiled green eyes.

Anyway, great gal. She's the latest really talented star I've fallen in love with. I might have to order her DVD soon, which from its description also includes her rare lesbian strap-on scene, and an exclusive interview ...

Last edited:

britlover

Closed Account
[Bump]

Also, since there is no offical Jim Slip place here on the Freeones board, does anyone have more clips from her Jim Slip/UK Street Sluts episode other then the trailer I have found ? I whould relaly apprechaite it posted.

Also if anyone can find the cumshot from her BustyAdventures.com episode, then more power to you, as I have searched high & low. Respect ...

om3ga

It's good to be the king...

britlover

Closed Account
Thanks for the quick link, om3ga. I never saw that pictorial spread before.

Anyway, can anyone suggest a good file sharing system that is okay to download to get ? I really gotta see some more of her soon ...

britlover

Closed Account
Wow, BIG up-date here with fresh videos:
a dozen videos, here
http://www.lanasbigboobs.com/models/a/alexis_may/

A great hardcore photo gallery, w/ cumshot pics:

http://www.incrediblecontent.com/tgpgalleries/bigtits/alexismay/index.html?nats=MjA0OjM6MTM

Also, I am *still* searching for the finishing/cumshot video of her with the Frenchman in her bustyadventures.com episode, and her classic apperance on Jim Slip's UK Street Sluts. But sadly (*sigh*) I am all but about ready to give up hope, as I believe you have to join both sites to get anything.

Ah well. Enjoy the new videos. Most are from a site called BustyBritain which I just found out about. Later ...

britlover

Closed Account
Melroy,

Thank you *SO* much, bro. I have collected most mpegs I found of her on esex.com and through searches. Really, as a big Alexis May fan, thanks bro. :D

SMALL LEXI MAY NEWS:
I have only seen pics from those, so that is nice. :D (*rubs hands together vigerously*). Since I know many fellow fans of her's don't post here, and only me & you are keeping the thread alive, I wanted to tell you pretty soon I am working on a Wikipedia.org (online enclyclapedia) article/page about her. I only have so much information I can put up, like some private adult film stars, but thats okay. :) It will be nice showin' off our favourite Glasgo las to the world on a modest page next to other common wealth pronstarlets. ;)

I also found some clean pics I can send them for they're showing pics. Since she's from the United Kingdom of Great Britain, I am gonna add her to British Adult Film Stars. Once the page is done I will post it. Stay cool, and again, thanks for the links bro. Just saved'em. Very nice ...

- Brandon

britlover

Closed Account
Melroy,

hey bro, I just finished it this afternoon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_May

so, I want you to take a look and tell me what you think! I could only use so much infor I foun out through her print & Gonzo interviews, but I didn the best I can. Over the years, people can just click the edit button and help me make changes. Anyway, enjoy ...

- Brandon

britlover

Closed Account
Hey guys: Can anyone find-as I just can't seem to--the finisher/cumshot videos to her BustyAdventures.com episode, or anything else besides the trailer to her Jim Slip's UK Street Sluts episode ?

Man oh man, this is getting hopeless ...
:(

britlover

Closed Account
lipsonnips said:
Some devoted Alexis fan started a Yahoo group about her.

Her 131-minute Score DVD, Ultimate Alexis May, is available for rent.
A big thanks goes out to ya, lipsonnips. :)

I am a huge Alexis fan. I already have her DVD ordered; it should be in tomarrow, after the national holiday. Also, thanks for the Yahoo! Group. I can now up-date some of her stats on my Wikipedia.org page abut her, thanks to some of her info. Big thanks, once again ...
;)

- Brandon (Britlover)

Hi guys i'm new and i'm a great fan of Alexis May or Lexy may....does anyone admire her too? did you saw that she closed her site? i was going to join it because i'm interested in her pics expecially those with white bikini in the woods? anyone have 'em or knows the link where ii can find 'em?
Thaknk to who will reply

Hi guys, I'm a big fan too...have you the link for the gallery in whitw bikini named alexis in the woods?
I was trying to join her site but it colsed hope will open again

britlover

Closed Account
granchio said:
Hi guys, I'm a big fan too...have you the link for the gallery in whitw bikini named alexis in the woods?
I was trying to join her site but it colsed hope will open again
Hey there, Granchio! Welcome to Alexis' little thread here on Freeones.

Hmm... your best bet to find it is to search the pages on this thread, here titled Alexis May. Also search Freeone's and just these pages. It is only recently now 4 pages long, so it shouldn't take too long. I hope I certainly helped ...

- Brandon (Britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Hey Granchio! I just gave ya a friendly reply on the offical Alexis May thread here. I was also gonna use her site, untill it was no longer up-dated. I made a nice Wikipedia.org page about her. Here it is if you care to read it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_May

Anyway, just keep checking the pages here at Freeones.com and the threads, and hopefully, someone has already posted the white bikini pics. And yes, she is indeed a dish. I have her DVD of Ultimate Alexis May comin' in the mail. It's actually the first adult DVD I ordered through the mail. I hope I am not bombarded with too much bullshit for getting it, and I hope it's secretive, in a brown or vanilla envelope.

Take care ...

- Brandon (Britlover)

Thanks for replying and maybe you have alexis in the woods if you joined her site....hope so in this tread and in freeones i can't see any of 'em