• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
corcam said:
Great posts of our favorite gal britlover thanx.:nanner: :glugglug:

BTW who is the superfine dark haired beauty with Alexis in the "melonjuggler" lez set?
I was wondering the same thing. She divides her time between several countries when she's not in her native Scotland, so it chould be a friend, or another web hardcore chick, or a star from another country.

Man oh man, I adore those gang bang pics. I have to find out more about that site. Lucky bastards, I tells ya. Gang bangs actually don't really do anything for me, stimulation wise, as does neither Bukakke, but I really genuineally enjoy seeing Alexis do just about anybody & everything. ;) Know what I mean and how I feel ?

Anyway, continue to post the links as you find'em, gents! I'm still hoping to see some finisher/cumshots from her BreastAdventures set and Jim Slip/UK Street Slut's episode, one of these days ...
;)

- Brandon (Britlover)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Last edited:

britlover

Closed Account
A big thanks to Om3ga and nothingandless. You gents rock!

I am so glad beautiful Alexis May is so busy and in demand these days. I just hope she gets in plenty of DVD titles and site shoots before she retires any time soon (of course, lets not ever think about thaty since she's younger then me, for christ sakes, haha). :D

Please oh please do some more website shoots, Alexis! And thanks again, guys. Really. I know all of us Alexis addicts truely apprehiate it ...
;)

- Brandon

britlover

Closed Account
A big thanks goes out to nothingandless for his continued strives of excellance in hunting & finding diggin' out truely wonderful video & pictural pics and video and whatnot of a true living Goddess, Alexis May. Seriusly, you rock, dude. : )

By the way: Any luck finding any cumshots of her, especially to do with Jim Slip's UK Street Sluts and BreastAdventures.com ? Just curious. Great job, once again! I don't know how you do it ...

;)

- Brandon (Britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Melroy said:
Britlover I love this doggy style action
http://www.teenmovieland.com/bbo144/

Big thanks for the post, Melroy!

Yup, I adore all 4 of her videos she shot for Big Tits Round Asses while in Miami. They're all classic, especially that one, which has one of her first anal scene with one of us american guys, and one which has a classic hard cumshot that finds all involved happy 'n laughin'.

Thats a real good one, with great audio and nice back & forth action. Very hot.

Also, who else thinks so has an underrated, great supple ass ? I mean her tits & accent are now legendary, but gotta love the intense of one scene which I've seen from the Jim Slip episode in which a female assistant spreads Alexis' fine ass cheeks and says giggily "Your gonna get to fuck *that*". Lucky fuckin' devil.

Big thanks again ...
;)

- Brandon (Britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
nothingandless said:
to britlover:
nothing about her is underrated. she is perfect, and anybody that see's her knows that. her breasts and beautiful freckled face are the most noticable of her assets, but everything about her is perfect. i can't wait to see more.

Amen, brother nothing! I agree:

I like to think my fellow admirers of Alexis are really into the whole package. I mean the face and accent, breast & adoreable ass, and the way she gives oral, anal and vaginal pleasure...

... She truely is a unique treat you chould just obsess over all day & especially night time. And I agree, she's super-perfect and I can't wait to see more of what she does this year and next! Right on, brotha...

;)

- Brandon (Britlover)

britlover

Closed Account
Thank to you all for the great links, but i can't figure out where to find her in white bikini wich was a gallery in her site before it has been closed, so if anyone knows where to find the gallery alexis in the woods hope will post

britlover

Closed Account
granchio said:
Thank to you all for the great links, but i can't figure out where to find her in white bikini wich was a gallery in her site before it has been closed, so if anyone knows where to find the gallery alexis in the woods hope will post

Hey there granchio,

I've tried doing some searches, but for those particular pics, they may be LexiMay.com exclusives, and you can try e-mailing her, asking her. I don't know. I believe I recently posted her e-mail (though she hasn't answered either of mine... I think she maybe looks only for modeling & film shoot job subject lines and maybe lies about wanting to talk to fans) address here, in one of my recent posts. You should be able to jot back and find it.

I really wish she whould start up her website again. It was fairly professional looking and had some nice guest pics and free video worth looking at. I whould have joined if she accepted pre-paid credit cards, which very few adult sites on the net will, it seem's.

But like I said, I believe it was a website exclusive. Lots of luck, though, and don't give up! Also, a big thanks to everyone, especially nothing, for continuing to search for Alexis May stuff and find so many wounder goodies! I'm also about to up-date her Wikipedia.org page with some stats about her bra size I found interesting & contradicting recently. Enjoy, fellow lovers ...

- Brandon (Britlover)

Hey Britlover really great posts! Definitely keep up the good work.
I see that in a lot of the more recent stuff she has lightened her hair. I sort of prefer her as a dark haired brunette, what do you think?

britlover

Closed Account
Melroy said:
Hey Britlover really great posts! Definitely keep up the good work.
I see that in a lot of the more recent stuff she has lightened her hair. I sort of prefer her as a dark haired brunette, what do you think?

Hey Melroy!

Yup, she's lightened her hair (which is pretty typical of girls in the adult industry...I think unless they think a look really works, they change it once a year. She must feel it's her time, as of late). She's also down about 15 lbs., I noted in my Wikipedia.org up date (I also added something interesting about her bust size/bra size that some may wanna read, cause I found condatracting information, basically). She sometimes posts on her Yahoo! Group under her screen name 'alexis the model' but nothin' as of late.

I think I may try to ask her something later on, although being busy shooting things (obviously), I think it may take her a while to answer, even if she does.

Oh, I still adore her *TONS*, she yeah, right on! I like the lighter frame and lighter hair, as long as she's happy with it. I just hope she doesn't go any futher; thats all (e.g. no more weight loss cause she was never a blimp, and don't go all the way blonde as I dispise 75% of them, ect). Yup, I normally don't affecatite on women in the adult field, but her accent and over all apperance and her genuineally overall happy mood and oral and occasionally steamy anal scenes just fire me right up. She's my new 1# Fave Model/Adult Actress of all time, followed be a young, pre-implant Roxanne Hall (gotta love those English lasses) from the mid to late '90s and French cutie Rebecca Lord.

Later gang! Your all in my cool book ...:D

- Brandon (Britlover)