• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alex Jones

Re: Alex Jones: What's His Deal?

Rupert probably paid off the skank that O'Reilly was trying to boink. She obviously cashed in handsomely and is living happily ever after.

Jarrett has always creeped me out, he comes across as some wannabe Walter Cronkite. Dollars to donuts he was a frat boy in college.

Jamie Colby would definitely get the cock. If I ran into her in a Manhattan bar, I seriously think I could charm her out of her panties.

No offense but she reminds me of MM. No wonder you admire Tanteros...She can be pretty intimidating when she's on TV tbh...

She does favor Mariah a bit. I told Mariah that and I think she blew a gasket.

Mariah would get the cock too, but it would probably be a grudge fuck or something.

*drunk*

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Rupert probably paid off the skank that O'Reilly was trying to boink. She obviously cashed in handsomely and is living happily ever after.

Jarrett has always creeped me out, he comes across as some wannabe Walter Cronkite. Dollars to donuts he was a frat boy in college.

Jamie Colby would definitely get the cock. If I ran into her in a Manhattan bar, I seriously think I could charm her out of her panties.

There were so many rumors about O'Reilly, many I assume from people who don't care for him. One of them had him talking to the woman really late at night while he had something inserted in his rectum. I don't believe it but I kinda wish it were true for purposes of shits and giggles.

Jamie Colby is almost as whacky to me as Juliet "Nutty" Huddy. I also believe you could pull her out of a bar. Both if you were wondering which. She(Colby) really turned me off when she referred to herself as "an extremely attractive woman". Let her stand next to Maria Molina and repeat that.

Maria-Molina-legs-crossed-600x516_zps49b51ae5.jpg

"She said what???"

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.

He's a disinformation agent who gives you half truths. the government puts him there to keep the masses confused.

There were so many rumors about O'Reilly, many I assume from people who don't care for him. One of them had him talking to the woman really late at night while he had something inserted in his rectum. I don't believe it but I kinda wish it were true for purposes of shits and giggles.

Jamie Colby is almost as whacky to me as Juliet "Nutty" Huddy. I also believe you could pull her out of a bar. Both if you were wondering which. She(Colby) really turned me off when she referred to herself as "an extremely attractive woman". Let her stand next to Maria Molina and repeat that.

"She said what???"

Heard that

Not as confident that I could pull Molina out of the bar, but I would try until she kneed me in the groin and the bouncers cracked my skull on the sidewalk.

"She said what???"

Yeah as many hotties as there are on fox, they all pale in comparison to Maria Molina.

Even those who loathe Fox News can get behind her. She only does the weather. She's apolitcal but oh so fine as hell.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

I really would like to know what goes on with Jones. I somehow get the idea he can't be as mad as he acts. On the other hand, there is Glen Beck, who had a huge influence on actual White House policy and actions and laer himself admitted he was clinically insane for a long stretch of time.