• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alex Jones

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: LoL Alex Jones

Never heard of him. On the O'Rielly, Limbaugh, Beck scale...where does he fall

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: LoL Alex Jones

I first heard of him on that overnight radio show Coast to Coast with George Noory. You know the one that talks about space aliens and bigfoot and shit like that. Jones is a semi-regular there.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Alex Jones: What's His Deal?

I can't figure out if he's insanely sounding the alarm bell or just working us for cash. He makes my head hurt usually but occasionally makes my eyebrows rise. Basically, what's his deal? I will say he woulda kicked the living shit out of that shirt-lifter Piers Morgan.

thumbnail.asp

alex-jones-flips-o.gif
dolly_henry.jpg
alex-jones-o.gif

53f26ce8e7d93.gif
1884416_o.gif
retard_zps95e8cc2c.gif
jones.gif

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Re: Alex Jones: What's His Deal?

Commander Potatoe has wet dreams about this clown, so that ought to tell you something.

Commander Potatoe has wet dreams about this clown, so that ought to tell you something.

I watch him on YouTube occasionally for entertainment but try to push away before I feel the urge to go door to door with an axe killing everyone I'm not confident or comfortable turning my back on. He makes my blood boil more than the Satan Music pumps me up. Knowledge is power especially if it makes you homicidal.

Aw shit! A conspiracy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy! I think I've fuckin' had it and am about to send Earth to the other side of the lawn. Until then don't drink the water 'cuz the flouride'll make your wiener invert.

Yeah, Ace is right. If anyone has had the good fortune of clicking on Captain Spud's youtube links eventually AJ's vids will show up in the playlist.

You're known by the company you keep.

Deepcover

Closed Account

I thought Bill would've given me a rep for my comment...guess not

Oh and did Kissinger really fucked Jill St John?

bill-o_reilly1.jpg

"Never use a worse example to defend a bad example."

Question about Bill O'Reilly. Why is his "Word of the day" that he offers up at the end of his show always offered or structured in a sentence with the admonishment to not _____________ (fill in the blank) do or do not be .....................insert Billy O's Word of the day

I would like to see him offer a WOTD for once in the positive context. Maybe I will email him with that very question or a pithy comment.

Question about Bill O'Reilly. Why is his "Word of the day" that he offers up at the end of his show always offered or structured in a sentence with the admonishment to not _____________ (fill in the blank) do or be insert Billy O's Word of the day

I would like to see him offer a WOTD for once in the positive context. Maybe I will email him with that very question or a pithy comment.

word of the day? pithy?

g'd O'reilly, you have the highest rated news show in cable and what not. You don't have to have to treat us like your former school children.

I can't watch fox news while O'reilly and Hannity are on. Megan, Outnumbered and The Five is a different story.

Megyn Kelly and Andrea Tanteros, you're so got damn fine you should be charged for it by that Baltimore state's attorney along with her.

Question about Bill O'Reilly. Why is his "Word of the day" that he offers up at the end of his show always offered or structured in a sentence with the admonishment to not _____________ (fill in the blank) do or do not be insert Billy O's Word of the day

You're right. Bill O'Reilly is like a nun who teaches the kids vocabulary still having a hand free to beat someone. Probably as sexually frustrated as the penguins too.

Hey Blue, what was the deal years ago about the sexual harassment thing-a-ma-jig with O'Reilly and him paying hush money then yelling on TV the next night that he won't comment on it again? With all the rumors who knows what happened. O'Reilly seems like more of a mischievous leprechaun than Hannity. Of course, I never saw ole milquetoast-looking Gregg Jarrett as any kind of troublemaker. Didn't think a lawyer like Jamie Colby shits where she eats either making a fool outta Dr Grampa.

wDeJIbxUO4vn6nP97ACHym48i2NYqYXmRQgXxROPd3SI8hWt_u9mHpDacrcTrEMs2sW3nZw_0g507nv4yw6eMV7QpP_mNX3XbyEqrmdGCwKocSp0QTHufHIbsRqpaIG9Ow=w426-h239-p
rs_560x415-140522160223-560.greg_.cm_.52214.jpg

ff_colby_FNC_020910_08-35.jpg
Jamie++Colby.gif