• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Age You Lost Your Virginity.

No no, she came onto me. I was kind of drunk and it was at a party at her place. Come on, you're a 16/17 year old guy and a 24 year old hottie decides to take advantage of you...She was fun and I learned a lot! :nanner:

ok MM,no more info(pm me details):D
anyway............

21 in "Girls Gone Wild" College parties.

I was going to a State university and we were crazy going to NCAA Final Four but lost the final championship game !

But everyone had a good time ! The college girls really acted crazy after the basketball game when the school edged closer to Final Four March Madness!

How would I forget when I lost my virginity ? Thanks to March Madness ! Five of us living in the same dormitory room were roaming the campus after we won the semi-championship game. We spot several chicks and invited them to our small dorm room. The girls were drunk and it lasted all night. But she was not even petty. That's the problem when you are in a faternity, the senior picked the most beautiful girl first. And I was one of the last guy to taste the cherry !

bigbadbrody

Banned
18 years old

18 years old... met a welsh girl in an irish bar in berlin - I know weird huh... lovely girl though, looked after me lol!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
first penetration at 21, but in her ass, that girlfriend wanted to remain "technically virgin" until marriage

That's not a virgin. :nono:

You either are one or you aren't one.
I'd divorce her if I found out after I married her. :hammer:

19, Germany, Frankfurt redlight district.. my cumming on age:D

(and my older sister [and my cousin] said if i paid for my 1st time i'd regret it;
:rolleyes:
well its been almost ten years, and that had to be the best weekend investment with [what was back then] my meager pay... 100 DM and i was no longer a virgin..) :thumbsup:

I'm in suspense ! What happened ?

Sorry to disappoint here, but it wasn't that anything bad happened. Although it was hardly the greatest sexual adventure ever!

No, I just wish I'd valued virginity more and not wasted it. You only lose it once. I know most lads don't really care about that and are desperate to lose it ASAP, but I'm sad I lost mine so early in all honesty.

S

sputnikgirl

i hate when people do the whole "second Chance virginity" thing...it's just another way for people to avoid facing up to their actions

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
i hate when people do the whole "second chance virginity" thing...it's just another way for people to avoid facing up to their actions

Me too. ;)

Or...they are still virgins after they have done oral, anal, handjobs, and so on. You either are one or you aren't one.

male:are u a virgin
female:yea
male:nice..
female:well i've done bjs, 3 bjs at once, swallowing, throatjobs, ball licking, anal, creampie anal, double anal, a couple gangbangs for the internet but it doesnt count cuz i was "acting" but yae im' a virgin alright.
male: ah well come on......