• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Age You Lost Your Virginity.

delphian

Banned
I was 15 or 16. It was my friend's ex-girlfriend, she was giving me a ride from this place I used to skate at back to my house (she's a year and a half older).

She got me high for one of the first times, then we had sex from that afternoon until early in the morning. We ended up dating on and off for about 6 years after that.

With a guy, or with a girl?

13 with a girl
14 with a guy

Honestly this is the truth I was 23 when I lost mine, I used to be really nervous around women before that since I sometimes said the wrong thing, acted stupid, didn't have any confidence. I'm friends with a lesbian couple and they set me up with a bisexual woman they know (and had an all girl threesome with ;)) and the rest is history. Ever since then I been with 19 women before I met my girlfriend.

I was 13 and can honestly say I have never regretted something so much in my life.

I lost mine on the 23rd December 2005 at approx 2.30am when i was 18, and again at 10.45am

I believe I was 20. No exciting story to go along with it though.

That reminds me. I said I was 17 previously, but never told the story.

Well, it was it was a stormy night and the sea was angry. We were 8 stout men battening down the hatches aboard the Mamie van Cock, out of Portsmouth. We were approximately 80 nautical miles off the coast of Nantucket and things were deteriorating fast. Our day's catch, 4000 pounds of menhaden sloshed in the hold with each passing wave. As a young man of 17, I hadn't yet gained the respect of these burly men who I called my shipmates, but by the night's end there was no doubt in their mind I was indeed a man; and made of sterner stuff at that. As the ship pitched, I looked from face to face, trying to read in their eyes the severity of the situation. It didn't look good. Then I turned my gaze to the horizon and viewed a large white shape heading for the ship. Before I could warn the others, it crashed into the hull on the starboard side. The captain tried to navigate us to safety, but this...this thing would not let us alone. I bravely, and perhaps foolishly, took to the deck to assess the situation. No sooner had I done so, but arose before me the figure of a great white whale, a hundred feet if he was a foot. He dove forward for another crash into the ship. At that moment, I leapt over the starboard rail and mounted the great beast. He started to buck and leap out of the water, but I dug my fingers into his slippery back. "If I can just make it to the blowhole", I thought to myself, digging and clawing for purchase on the slick skin. When I got to the blowhole, I shoved in three fingers right away and the great fish bellowed loudly, but he could still breathe. He continued his assault on our ship with wanton aggression. I tried to shove in my fist, but it was just a touch too large. I needed something the diameter of a soup can. So with little hesitation, I dropped my drawers and unleashed the mighty sceptre! When the whale saw this, he knew I had him beat. Rather than have me suffocate him to death, he dove back into the water and quickly swam away. The men managed to pull me aboard and we had a fairly uneventful voyage back to port. After we got off the ship and unloaded the cargo, my mates were so thankful for my actions, that they all chipped in and bought me a hooker. So that is how I lost my virginity. (I think the hooker's name was Midge.)

slowhand

Closed Account
I was 17 when I lost mine.

Haven't yet - and I'm 19 :(
I'm goin to uni soon, so if I wont hit it by the first year, I'll go to London and screw a hot Russian for like £80 :thefinger

Facetious

Moderated
I used to be really nervous around women before that since I sometimes said the wrong thing, acted stupid, didn't have any confidence.

Ahh, That's where the pints of Ale worked their magic !

A :shy: and nervous M+ :beer: + :shy: and nervous F + :beer: =:love-smi:

I was 13 and can honestly say I have never regretted something so much in my life.

I'm in suspense ! What happened ?