• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Afghanistan

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I take it you disagree with my statement? So what do you suggest to make our equipment useless to our enemy?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Afghanistan seems like an unpredictable place that has been inhospitable to invaders. Now the Chinese. Our good friends, the Chinese. I heard something about a genocide of innocent Muslims over there along with re-education camps and slavery. I would imagine people so holy and close to their God such as The Taliban would have a problem with the way China treats Muslims. China just wants the minerals anyway. Any chance they get turned into the #4 Special at Panda Express for trying to move their way in?

I hope someone is in The Talibans ear relentlessly, every single day, without fail letting them know why they should loathe China. If we can't get restitution hopefully we can outsource their executions. God willing.

Pooh is the only sure-fire way that you'll get China to invade your country. Not sure they even know who this caveman is..

Afghanistan seems like an unpredictable place that has been inhospitable to invaders. Now the Chinese. Our good friends, the Chinese. I heard something about a genocide of innocent Muslims over there along with re-education camps and slavery. I would imagine people so holy and close to their God such as The Taliban would have a problem with the way China treats Muslims. China just wants the minerals anyway. Any chance they get turned into the #4 Special at Panda Express for trying to move their way in?

I hope someone is in The Talibans ear relentlessly, every single day, without fail letting them know why they should loathe China. If we can't get restitution hopefully we can outsource their executions. God willing.

It's already to late for that, the Taliban already have their adversary which is america, so Afghanistan is not going to change their focus to any other country unless another country invades them and takes over government again like america already did.

But peace is already agreed to so best thing to do is leave them alone like should have done in first place, or the peace might not last.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
It's already to late for that, the Taliban already have their adversary which is america, so Afghanistan is not going to change their focus to any other country unless another country invades them and takes over government again like america already did.

But peace is already agreed to so best thing to do is leave them alone like should have done in first place, or the peace might not last.

Yeah, hope is bleak. I was trying to find the silver lining in the cloud. Peace that could last is, at least, something. You actually made me feel a bit better. Thank you.

I'm the last person who could professionally analyze and predict what could happen in Afghanistan from the comfort of sitting on my lucky toilet seat in Los Angeles. My favorite insult to call myself is word-filtered here. I physically couldn't tell you what it is even if I wanted to.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I suggest making efforts to ensure the already agreed to peace, will last as long as possible.
A lasting peace with the United States, does not mean they should have access to ANY American hardware, especially anything more advanced than a simple M4 carbine. They will us\e them against somebody, or sell them to to a power that shouldn't be seeing them. We gave them enough hardware during the daddy bush years. Remember when donald rumsfeld ran the cia?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
A lasting peace with the United States, does not mean they should have access to ANY American hardware, especially anything more advanced than a simple M4 carbine. They will us\e them against somebody, or sell them to to a power that shouldn't be seeing them. We gave them enough hardware during the daddy bush years. Remember when donald rumsfeld ran the cia?
Agreed. The hardware they have is a PR coup. They also got some of our intelligence equipment during their push. Frankly, I am more concerned with American equipment being provided to the usual suspects: Pakistan, China, Russia, Iran.

The military had to know this was a possibility and there should be a contingency plan.

Is it possible to turn yesterday's enemy into tomorrow's useful idiot?
Yes. It happens all the time and can happen in reverse. Today’s useful idiot will be tomorrow’s enemy. We liked the resistance fighters when the Soviets were there, then they turned on us.

This is the new and improved Taliban.They will be respecting women’s rights and forgiving those who worked with the US. Nothing to worry about - the Taliban said so.
As I said before, it looks like watching the Nazis entering Warsaw and promising jews won't be harmed...

I suggest making efforts to ensure the already agreed to peace, will last as long as possible.
A part of me really wants to agree with you that this is possible.
But how do you make an a deal with someone who just a month ago said this?

https://theowp.org/reports/u-s-mili...-to-taliban-forces-rapidly-gaining-territory/
Zabihullah Mujahid, a spokesperson for the Taliban, reported that they are in control of 165 of Afghanistan’s 470 districts. According to American experts, the Taliban now control one-third of the country. While it seems the Taliban are capturing territory very quickly, it is likely they are deliberately slowing down their advancements.

Mujahid claimed that the organization is purposefully refraining from capturing entire provinces because of the 2020 Doha agreement, “We are bound to honor the Doha accord that we signed with the United States in the presence of the international community. We don’t want to capture any province or provincial headquarters anywhere in Afghanistan by September 2021 when the U.S. forces leave our country.”
They literally just had to wait a couple of weeks and they could have said "Well, we kept our part of the deal". They would have won either way, and there was no reason they had to rush this. So when they spout BS like "we vow to honor the rights of women", literally as they are breaking another "honor bound" agreement, what other conclusion can you reach other than that they're full of shit?

Yes. It happens all the time and can happen in reverse. Today’s useful idiot will be tomorrow’s enemy. We liked the resistance fighters when the Soviets were there, then they turned on us.
The US has a horrible track record on that front.
They allied with the Chinese/Vietnamese/Russians in WWII which lead to the Korean War, Vietnam and the Cold war.
They backed Noriega in Panama which lead to the invasion of that country.
They allied with the Iraqis in the Iran-Iraq war which lead to the Gulf wars 1 &2
They allied with the Afghans in the 1989 civil war which lead to OBL and the current war on terror

They sure know how to pick'em!