• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

I'm not saying early stuff, just not that recent. ie this year as the poster claims.

The date on the poster isn't supposed to state when the pics were taken, it's part of the copyright. These are probably no older than a year, in fact probably very recent as Adele hardly shoots anymore, hence the site only gets updated every three months at the moment.

The date on the poster isn't supposed to state when the pics were taken, it's part of the copyright. These are probably no older than a year, in fact probably very recent as Adele hardly shoots anymore, hence the site only gets updated every three months at the moment.

Obviously the date is to do with copyright on an official web site, however, to any viewer it would also imply the date the photo was taken and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was taken some time ago and just provided as an update now. It's not beyond belief that there could be some bullshit going on. Did you see the Sunday Sport this weekend? Adele was billed as being 29 - yeah right!

Obviously the date is to do with copyright on an official web site, however, to any viewer it would also imply the date the photo was taken and I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was taken some time ago and just provided as an update now.

If you look at the preview pics on the site, you can tell they weren't taken 'some time ago.' It wouldn't make sense for them to hang on to sets on Adele's site before posting them, as that gives the impression to anyone looking at it that it doesn't get updated anymore. They would be posted more frequently like they used to be, if they had a lot of unpublished 'old' sets. Adele has said before that she is annoyed when sites and mags post sets of her, and bill them as being new, like Mayfair and Men Only did with some sets a couple of years ago.

If you look at the preview pics on the site, you can tell they weren't taken 'some time ago.' It wouldn't make sense for them to hang on to sets on Adele's site before posting them, as that gives the impression to anyone looking at it that it doesn't get updated anymore. They would be posted more frequently like they used to be, if they had a lot of unpublished 'old' sets. Adele has said before that she is annoyed when sites and mags post sets of her, and bill them as being new, like Mayfair and Men Only did with some sets a couple of years ago.

I'm not really arsed to be honest to be splitting these age hairs. As you know I'm a big Adele fan but adele-stephens.co.uk is shite in my book, waste of money when I was a paid up member. It's just not updated enough. Just my opinion of course.