• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Locutus206

Closed Account
When Adele was on form like this, few if any could match her beauty and sexiness. She had magnificent boobs. When I see pictures like this I just want to f'**k her brains out for hours on end. Man seeing this is great but makes me so disappointed she never did a hardcore video, that would have been unbelievable

Come on people we can't let Adele just disappear into oblivion after all these years. Hunt high and low and please find more of this wonderful lady.

A photographer called John Dalton, who has 297 exclusive pics of Adele on his site, said on his yahoo group back in April that he was planning another shoot with Adele, if there schedules fitted in. I asked him yesterday that I had heard that Adele had retired, to which he replied;

"I fear this might be the case as I haven't heard from Adele for a
while. She does change her mind so I will keep trying!"

http://www.jdsmodels.com/preview.htm

So there may be a glimour of a chance that she will come back. She said in interviews with Unzipped back in 2005 that she was going to retire very soon, and carried on. I hope she will find the lure of the money too much to resist, and make a comeback. Where else is she going to earn the sort of money that glamour models can earn, she's been modelling practally since leaving school, and still has the looks. The only reason I can think of that she has retired, is because she wants to start a family. Maybe all of us fans should phone up Chic Images studio, where Adele used to be able to be booked for shoots, and say we are interested in a shoot. If they get enough enquiries, maybe they will try to persuade her to come back too. It would take me a 6 hour round trip, but I would do it, though I probably wouldn't be able to hold my camera still. :cool:

Edit - Do not hotlink, read the rules, please. Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pics.

Last edited by a moderator: