• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Tree4, it's really Adele.
That picture is rare, but is very well know by Adele's fan, at least from myself.
To be honnest, I find this picture funny (no offense, Adele, guess you think the same): who could say that this cute girl would become the amazing babe few years laters. With age, she becomes sexier and sexier.
Anyway, you can easily recognize Adele, through her eyes-look which is very special.
Of course, her breast shape too is a good way to recognize Adele.
This is one of the pic I mentionning, when I said that you can see she was young when she started her profesionnal career.

For myself, no doubt that this is Adele.

:tongue:

Damn, bad, very bad news...for Adele's fans.
She will probably stop her career.

But I still hope for a come back, better than ever.
:dunno:

As long term Adele fan had to share this with you. Bumped into Adele on Sat tea-time in Netto in Wakey! That's right,popped into Netto for this and that and in walks Adele (I guess) with her older sister/ Auntie? She was rather low key in black jeans and top with de rigeur shades and cardie tied round her waist. Definitely her. Like you I've seen just about every photo of Adele and there was the mole etc. Three things struck me about this:
1. I BUMPED INTO Adele Stephens IN NETTO IN WAKEY!
2. There was hardly anyone in the shop and she knew I'd clocked her and looked straight at me from 10 feet. Imagine how weird that was!
3. definitely an attractive woman, but very understated, if you know what I mean.

This sort of thing doesn't happen in normal life.

As long term Adele fan had to share this with you. Bumped into Adele on Sat tea-time in Netto in Wakey! That's right,popped into Netto for this and that and in walks Adele (I guess) with her older sister/ Auntie?

Her sister is younger, so it might have been her mum.

As long term Adele fan had to share this with you. Bumped into Adele on Sat tea-time in Netto in Wakey! That's right,popped into Netto for this and that and in walks Adele (I guess) with her older sister/ Auntie? She was rather low key in black jeans and top with de rigeur shades and cardie tied round her waist. Definitely her. Like you I've seen just about every photo of Adele And there was the mole etc. Three things struck me about this:
1. I BUMPED INTO ADELE STEPHENS IN NETTO IN WAKEY!
2. There was hardly anyone in the shop and she knew I'd clocked her and looked straight at me from 10 feet. Imagine how weird that was!
3. definitely an attractive woman, but very understated, if you know what I mean.

I'm not for one second doubting this (I would be a bit odd to make it up) but I would deffo have had a word with her and asked for a photo. I don't know her but surely she would be cool with that.

Maybe she was in Netto getting supplies in for her 40th on Wednesday hey Diamond? ;-)

I'm not for one second doubting this (I would be a bit odd to make it up) but I would deffo have had a word with her and asked for a photo. I don't know her but surely she would be cool with that.

Maybe she was in Netto getting supplies in for her 40th on Wednesday hey Diamond? ;-)

Personally, I would have grabbed my crotch and shouted 'COME N GET IT BABE!'... but that's just me.

er, but it DID..