• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

If there is a blonde who has nicer breasts, I have not seen her. Seriously. Adele's breasts are the perfect size and shape. They even hang perfectly. I believe the term is pendulous.

If I had a Top 3 for blondes, it would be Adele, Ginger Jolie, and Chantelle Fontain.

Reactions: BNF

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Eh, I dunno. I've never been a big fan of the so-called "foot fetish". Still, any set with Adele is a winner.

I'll have to see if I can find that set where Adele takes it a little further than she intended with 2 guys in a kitchen. Seems to start out as a simulated set, but somewhere along the way, it gets a little more steamed up than they intended. Seems she didn't mind though.

I'd rather see 2 women and 1 guy, but that set was so hot that it could be overlooked.

ericborc said:

ANDY76

Banned
I think i've asked this before, but can any of you remember the semi-hardcore set where she was with two lads, I think they were supposed to be plumbers.
It would be good to see that set again.

T

taglart

I think that Adele, is pretty.
Has a large body, by any side that look at itself it.
In the personal thing, i do not they like some things, for example its face, does not seem me very beautiful.
And something that finally i do not like, is that is not totally shave.

:hatsoff:

taglart said:
I think that Adele, is pretty.
Has a large body, by any side that look at itself it.
In the personal thing, i do not they like some things, for example its face, does not seem me very beautiful.
And something that finally i do not like, is that is not totally shave.

:hatsoff:

Tut tut.. wash your mouth out with soap

I'm guessing Adele Stephens fans are aware of her hardcore pics... the only ones I'd ever seen were the ones published in Penthouse many years back. And even then I'd heard that every picture in that set wasn't published... you see Penthouse was still a little shy with the hardcore pics at the time and many of the pictures were sort of obscured, leaving a little to the imagination.

Anyhow, I just came across this gallery that features a couple of pretty explicit pics of Adele from that photo set that I've never seen before. Forgive me if you've all seen these before, but they are new to me.

http://sexplicitcelebrities2.ifrance.com/adele_stephens/hardcore/index2sexcelebs1.html

tn_adele_stephens_hardcore055.jpg

Actually, I've always thought that one of the better qualities of P-house back in the 80's and 90's was the fact that there was a sense of mystery, and like you said, imagination to the photo sets. Left you wondering "Is she really doing what it looks like she's doing?". That's what made it sexy and hot. In the last couple of years leading up to the buyout though, the pics had become so vulgar, with not only obvious penetration, but fluids of all kinds flying everywhere.

A few days back, I picked up a near-mint copy of Penthouse from about 10 years ago, and enjoyed the actual craft in it...use of lens filters, black and white film, soft lighting...but still very steamy, with "peek-a-boo" camera angles not revealing if actual penetration was taking place. That was up to the reader's imagination.

Not that I'm complaining about these Adele pics. :thumbsup: Very nice indeed.

[QUOTE... you see Penthouse was still a little shy with the hardcore pics at the time and many of the pictures were sort of obscured, leaving a little to the imagination.
QUOTE]