• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

wiza_gab

Banned
aye she's a well fit brit! good links guys, think I've seen most of them before tho....shame she never transitioned into hardcore like it seemed she was going to...there was that one elusive photoset and that's it...

Is this girl really English? She looks far to sexy and beautiful!

No offence to my many many Limey friends (female and male) who know I'm a real Anglophile, but English women are not the leaders in the looks contests.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
hot_encounters said:
Is this girl really English? She looks far to sexy and beautiful!

No offence to my many many Limey friends (female and male) who know I'm a real Anglophile, but English women are not the leaders in the looks contests.

I totally disagree. Blonde english girls can be some of the best looking in the world imo..... And don't even get me started on brunettes like Liz Hurley, Kate Beckinsale....... :lovecoupl

Anyway, Adele for me is about the b o d y ......

I really, genuinely do not mean to offend English women, but I just think that they do not produce anywhere near as many babes as other countries.

I've lived in the States, Canada, Spain, France, Israel, Germany and Norway, and the women in all of those countries trump English ladies.

Some English women are truly stunning: Kathy Lloyd, Jane Whitehouse, Adele Stephens, Naomi Campbell, Jane Seymour all come to mind.

Anyone got the full set of Adele hardcore pics where she's wearing the purple top? First page of this thread has large picture from it.