• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey board!!!! Shower pics seem to be a favorite so I thought Id share one with you :) might be your fav too.. My booty looks like it needs a grabbing :)

Attachments

• shower.jpg
    shower.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 1,381

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Hey board!!!! Shower pics seem to be a favorite so I thought Id share one with you :) might be your fav too.. My booty looks like it needs a grabbing :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . :yummie:

Wet-Natalie!! Is there anything hotter?!

Id love to grab and lick and bite and slap that sweet booty! Thanks for sharing Nat. :lovecoupl :kiss:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . :yummie:

Wet-Natalie!! Is there anything hotter?!

Id love to grab and lick and bite and slap that sweet booty! Thanks for sharing Nat. :lovecoupl :kiss:

There you are!!!!! Ive miss you being around!!!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
There you are!!!!! Ive miss you being around!!!

:shy: Aww now you making me blush. :o

I wasnt very present in this thread, because there were so many annoying posts by other members.

But I was always following your work and new site! It looks great!

I wish I had more money to join. :( Anyway...Again I wish you huge success with the site. I know youll have it.

Btw Im still waiting for my birthday present! Remember May 23 was my 21st. :D ;)

:iloveyou: Natty. :kiss:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe

I wasnt very present in this thread, because there were so many annoying posts by other members.

I wish I had more money to join. :( Anyway...Again I wish you huge success with the site. I know youll have it.

Btw Im still waiting for my birthday present! Remember May 23 was my 21st. :D ;)

Yeah it got a little crazy there for a second. huh. thx for the support. :D

ah yes we owe birthday celebrations!! happy late bday btw... really late oops. :glugglug:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Hey guys!! I'm doing live shows Saturday.. yes, showS. :) Heres a picture for you not yet on my site. idk the point of these bras but they are sexy and make my boobs extra perky.

Have a good weekend!

Attachments

• forum7.jpg
    forum7.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 1,076

I join my brother to second you with the wish.

And Male, you became major? That requires a fest, not a party. :crowdgrin

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
ok maletwoone & pussy +dickenice I put my heart and pussy into making this special bday suprise for you guys. I decided the perfect gift would be twins :)

Attachments

• bdayfreeones.jpg
    bdayfreeones.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 2,103
Hey, Natalie. Have you ever done a set where you've pushed your tits against some glass? Are you going to? 2 of my favourite things - tits against glass and you.

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Your welcome boys!! :) Hope it made you smile.

I just updated my Freeones set onto my site. Heres a pic from it :)
<3freeones<3

Attachments

• freeones27.jpg
    freeones27.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 1,932