• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

Tr@\/i$

Banned
the "18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement" link has a las vegas address and i doubt wild natalie would put her own info there.

any mod is free to prove me wrong about the location.. but no one besides you and msilva posts exclusively about wild natalie or gives links right to her "join" page.

i'm just saying that pretending to be a fan when you're a spammer is lame. yes, it is spamming to put the same links at the end of every post, like msilva has done 9/10 times.
That still doesn't prove anything but you know what.. who really gives a shit? Has he really influenced your decision on whether or not you wanna join the site? Are you not able to make that decision on your own? He is only making it easier for people to decide for themselves by posting the link and I think most people would appreciate that. Wouldn't you want to know if there is a site offering crazy discounts on memberships? I don't think he's pretending to be a fan whether he is spamming or not... but does it really matter to you either way? How has he personally offended you? No mod is gonna tell you where someone is from who posts on here so don't even bother asking. Also, I hope you're smart enough to know that I'm not pretending to be a fan. I am a HUGE fan so I will post the links on every comment that I make to show people that I'm a fan and there is not a DAMN thing wrong with that!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt personally offend me, but how is that an excuse to continue spamming the thread??? i thought freeones board was about posting links to photos and pictures, not B.S. links to join pages by people with an agenda. and by the way, implying that i should be capable of making the decision on my own, but that you make it "easier" for me is slimy salesmanship 101. i think everyone in the thread knows where the website is by now.

"Also included in our SPAM policy is posting the same link(s) in all of your posts for the sake of posting it." so there is a "damn" thing wrong with it. and why all the backtalking attitude? you are way on edge any time someone says the slightest thing against you, calm down dude. i didnt even say anything about you being a webmaster.

Tr@\/i$

Banned
It obviously personally offends you for some unknown reason or you wouldn't be posting your little smartass comments about who's a webmaster and who's spamming. Now it looks like I offended you or you wouldn't be telling me to calm down. You are so easily offended it's not even funny. I will have an attitude with people like you that bring negativity and I'm not about to let it go when someone questions my integrity. This thread was just fine until you posted your unnecessary comments. Why don't you actually talk about Natalie since that's what the thread topic is about? You said that nobody but me and msilva are posting her links and now you're trying to say that I have an agenda. C'mon man, don't take it so seriously... what possible agenda could I have? I was implying that you have a brain and the freedom to join whatever website you want... but maybe I was wrong. Would you rather me not make it easier for you?? It's not like I have any mind powers over you. It's just a link and nobody is forcing you to do anything so why do you even care?? You don't have to click on it if you don't want to... geez. I will say again, there is NOTHING wrong with me showing my support and giving out her link to join is just a way that I can do that. Natalie can post the pics and let her fans post the links to her site. Here it is again... whatever you do... don't click on it. But for everybody else, if you really like Natalie and you want to take advantage of the huge discount that she is giving out to people... then here ya go. ;)
Edit:

Msilva

Banned
what can I say... I really like her... she even did a private vid for me ne time for supporting her through the years...

Sorry if I came off that way man...

So rather than getting people to join her to help her out... i will just say.. . she has a ton of free content you can check out, and then make the decision for your self ! :)

here is the free content for those of you who missed it in her prelaunch

www.wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freepics.html
www.wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freevid.html
www.wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freevid2.html
www.wildnatalie.com/freestuff/freevid_3.html

and more trailers on her tour

www.wildnatalie.com/tour

UMM UMM good!

MS

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey if you guys really wanna get MSliva and Travis's goat. Go post all the links you can find of her great photos from the Natalie Sparks days.

FREE PASS CONTEST

ANYONE in here may post up to 5 photos from their favorite Natalie Sparks set. Check my status on the left, I'm an "Approved Content Owner" which means all those pics are mine to make the call on. Remember to include a link to the gallery where you found the pictures.

http://www.freeones.com/html/n_links/Natalie_Sparks/

Every response counts as an entry, I'll run the contest until next Sunday. 5 lucky winners will recieve a FREE PASS to Natalie Sparks.

Winners will be chosen at RANDOM from ALL ENTRANTS.

*Industry Professionals excluded from this contest... LOL MSilva (price point, join options, great deal, LOLOLOLOL)

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
OH

NO LIMIT ON ENTRIES - EVERY post you make with photos of NatalieSparks and a link to a natalie sparks gallery counts as a VALID entry to the contest. So get crackin

However, you cannot win more than once, so if you already won and you win again, we'll give that pass to a runner up.

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What the hell is going on in here?

Spam and counter Spam... They're posting join links, I'm giving away free memberships.

I admit I'm running her site for commercial interests... These two would like to be "fans" that just happen to use words like "join options" and "great value" like they are fucking Billy Mays.

I asked the mods to stop the spam, they just approved me to post back. So, I have to post back. I would prefer to leave all the spam out and let her fans talk about her. So, my response is a fan contest with free givaways...

because I'm not about to start giving you joins links and telling you all the prices... Christ, the first 50 people to call get a free cheese grater/onion dicer/socket wrench.

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
what can I say... I really like her... she even did a private vid for me ne time for supporting her through the years...

If by through the years you mean you just started posting when her new site started coming out, and none of her other members remember ever seeing you in her old site, and I don't remember you ever having a pass, then sure we believe you.

Also funny, you haven't been posting on the forum on her site, because you aren't a real fan, you work with her.

As for the "Private vid" she did for you, I'm calling bullshit. I still have members e-mailing me about Panties she was supposed to ship, and movies she promised to make.

Her lights were bought by 2 members when she begged them, both members were promised "special vids" and neither ever got them.

These among many other reason are the reasons I don't believe you.

Travis, you post one more time with your lying spammy bullshit, and I'm posting the letters you sent me about her.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Board Rules said:
Advertising/SPAM Policy:

DO NOT advertise your own forum or website on the Freeones Message board. DO NOT advertise your products, post your own gallery links all over the board, or make fake profiles. Your posts will be deleted and your account permanently banned from our message board.

Also included in our SPAM policy is posting the same link(s) in all of your posts for the sake of posting it. Any link that you post must be relevant to the thread or topic you're posting it in. If you're in doubt about our policy or confused as to if your link will be considered spam, please contact a moderator BEFORE your account gets banned.

Any advertisements that are allowed on this message board are approved by the Freeones Administrators. Any questions about advertising or promoting your site on Freeones.com can be sent to webmaster@freeones.com.
Unless you are an approved content owner this rule applies to every member.

Spam and counter Spam... They're posting join links, I'm giving away free memberships.

I admit I'm running her site for commercial interests... These two would like to be "fans" that just happen to use words like "join options" and "great value" like they are fucking Billy Mays.
The first 50 people to call get a free cheese grater/onion dicer/socket wrench.

LOL!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The two "Natalie's fans" don't realize how much they make this thread boring!

I assume that your intentions are good, but post 15 times the same things in the same thread ... :sleep:

The two "Natalie's fans" don't realize how much they make this thread boring!

I assume that your intentions are good, but post 15 times the same things in the same thread ... :sleep:

Yeah...let's take a thread about an extremely sexy woman....and talk about webmaster and site promotions ...FANTASTIC! :nanner:

Hey if you guys really wanna get MSliva and Travis's goat. Go post all the links you can find of her great photos from the Natalie Sparks days.

FREE PASS CONTEST

ANYONE in here may post up to 5 photos from their favorite Natalie Sparks set. Check my status on the left, I'm an "Approved Content Owner" which means all those pics are mine to make the call on. Remember to include a link to the gallery where you found the pictures.

Sounds good to me, here's my toss out....

Edit:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• forum01.jpg
    forum01.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 1,162

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Nothing some tits can't solve :D Feast your eyes on this collection of perfect boob shots...

Front and side angles at night
forum3.jpg

New!! Licking boob :) and a tight squeeze.
forum02.jpg

Tanned tits just in time for summer.
forum6.jpg

:thumbsup:

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
your very welcome!! I wanted to lighten the mood here :) or harden the wood. lol