• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

Tr@\/i$

Banned
Of course! I already have a pool in mind :) I love water, wet pictures.. looks good when my pussy isnt the only thing wet ;) I think I should oil myself up too.. mmm getting horny just thinking about it
Fuck YES!!! I don't know how many times I've told you how sexy you look all wet in the shower or bath!!!!! You could make this look like some classic movie scene where the girl emerges from under the water and walks up the steps out of the pool soaking wet (only you'll be completely naked of course ;))... DAMN... that would be so fucking HOT!!!!!! I'm getting really turned on just thinking about it!!!!! Holy shit... when your site opens... guess what I'll be doing that whole day.... :eyeso:

www.wildnatalie.com/tour anyday now... :banana:

Not sure if you are planning to do that but i was wondering if you gonna go for dresses something which looks a bit expensive which would make u look more classy(not that u r not) but rather than seeing u in shorts i would love to see you in more classier stuff.

Tr@\/i$

Banned
my secret love is a partygirl
Come on Wert... this can't be a surprise for you. She's not called "Wild" Natalie for nothin... ;) I've seen all of those pics and much more. Those are nothing compared to what I've seen from that convention... holy shit!!! :eek:
Not sure if you are planning to do that but i was wondering if you gonna go for dresses something which looks a bit expensive which would make u look more classy(not that u r not) but rather than seeing u in shorts i would love to see you in more classier stuff.
I agree buddy... Natalie would look ridiculously sexy all dolled up in a nice evening gown. I think I've mentioned this to her once before on her old site. I would love to see something like this too!!!!!!

I was just watching your latest video with Ava Knight... What the heck was that noise at the 12 minute mark? Did the camera dude sneezed or fart??? lol

Tr@\/i$

Banned
I was just watching your latest video with Ava Knight... What the heck was that noise at the 12 minute mark? Did the camera dude sneezed or fart??? lol
What video are you talking about?? They have done of few together. The latest was the bathtub video but that is only 10 min long... :confused:

Tr@\/i$

Banned
You could make this look like some classic movie scene where the girl emerges from under the water and walks up the steps out of the pool soaking wet (only you'll be completely naked of course ;))... DAMN... that would be so fucking HOT!!!!!!
I was just watching Alias on DVD and this scene came on and reminded me of exactly what I was referring to here. If you did a video like this it would be so damn sexy!!!! You could slowly emerge out of the water, slip the heels on, and lay down on a pool lounge and slowly strip and play with yourself... now tell me how fucking hot that would be!!! You just wait for the ideas that I'm going to have for your new site, especially since you're fully nude!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKvj_U7SLQ

Come on Wert... this can't be a surprise for you. She's not called "Wild" Natalie for nothin... ;) I've seen all of those pics and much more. Those are nothing compared to what I've seen from that convention... holy shit!!!

While we are waiting for the real thing to happen I was happy to post links to pics from Miss W's almost private life , if you know of other links I would rearly love to see some more . And please Travis : why does some posts give 3 or 4 different links to the SAME pics ???

Found some more
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=897971

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

lol your cute. i have some things up my sleve :) I was actually going through my closet the other day getting rid of stuff and found some dresses I forgot about so I can wear those :) I also have the sexy long dress that I havent wore yet.. someone needs to take me out somewhere nice so I can wear it lol. Im the mean time I will wear it for you :)

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
SO yes wert I am a little bit of a party girl muhahaha.. suprised you didnt know that by now...
Heres another pic of some par-tay craziness!! Needless to say I got kicked outa the club that night. ohhh well theres always more :)

Attachments

• candids35.jpg
    candids35.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 1,056

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
OK I have a fun one for you...

Guess the boobs :)

and just so you all know Im in the approval process so my site should be open soon.. sorry for the wait but it will defidently be worth it ;) dont forget to watch all the free videos on my tour, wildnatalie.com/tour, to hold you over :) I cant wait to chat with you in live cam shows!!

ps- I shot a video in my bed today with my magic wand ahhh I love that thing :) best orgasms ever... ever :) Also just curious, which free video do you guys like the best???

xoxo

Attachments

• candids30.jpg
    candids30.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,137
lol your cute. i have some things up my sleve :) I was actually going through my closet the other day getting rid of stuff and found some dresses I forgot about so I can wear those :) I also have the sexy long dress that I havent wore yet.. someone needs to take me out somewhere nice so I can wear it lol. Im the mean time I will wear it for you :)

ohh damn cutie Thanks for considering that i am sure u would look more classy(again not that u are not) just want you to look the best you can and i would take you out just for a laugh and party not anything else but i am in UK maybe one day ill take u out and have a good laugh till than best of luck with ur new website :wave:

Tr@\/i$

Banned
ps- I shot a video in my bed today with my magic wand ahhh I love that thing :) best orgasms ever... ever :) Also just curious, which free video do you guys like the best???
I was hoping you would make a video with the Magic Wand. I'm glad you like it but it's not like I didn't think you would. ;) My favorite of all the free videos is DEFINITELY the one with the glass dildo on the third page of your tour!!!!! I can't even tell you how many times I've watched that!! OMG.. I can't fucking wait to see that full video!!!!!!!! :bowdown: