• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

hi guys and girls, my name is really paul powell i dont need to hide behind walls like you people do. She is a great woman that got side tracked and thought this business was and end to the means she is not from this country hahahahah and she is a wonderful mixed woman and she is my wife now and her last name is powell i just could not sit still and see all this bullshit ,,,,,sure she has had issues its the past we are moving forward and we are expecting now she is happy leave her alone.........when she is ready she will post our wedding pics so all you folks that have nothing better to do is look at pics instead of going out and meeting real women your so sad //////grow some balls and find a woman that loves you ///////she will never be back in this shit and i am doing all i can legally to close and remove all of her pics good by all and good luck

hi guys and girls, my name is really paul powell i dont need to hide behind walls like you people do. She is a great woman that got side tracked and thought this business was and end to the means she is not from this country hahahahah and she is a wonderful mixed woman and she is my wife now and her last name is powell i just could not sit still and see all this bullshit ,,,,,sure she has had issues its the past we are moving forward and we are expecting now she is happy leave her alone.........when she is ready she will post our wedding pics so all you folks that have nothing better to do is look at pics instead of going out and meeting real women your so sad //////grow some balls and find a woman that loves you ///////she will never be back in this shit and i am doing all i can legally to close and remove all of her pics good by all and good luck
comics_YAo-ming_small_1341307941.jpg

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
That is a fake twitter, there are also fake FB pages. There are no presently maintained social spaces for Natalie Sparks, nor the person behind that persona.

(If you'll remember one of the issues with her site is that she's not a big computer person, and was not "naturally" online almost ever)

For those of you that were nice to her and such, I'll let you know that she seems happy in her new life, she has a dog, and she enjoys hiking and camping a lot. She goes almost every weekend when it's nice. Other than that, her private life isn't for sale anymore.

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She also is a native born american citizen, and she had a nice tan in a lot of the photos, but she's totally white, like 100%. She's not "mixed race" or whatever Powell is crazy

sorry someone , i just notist that on m90£org they stil have 2 vids from the NS periode
the wet sink video and the stolen all nude video :)

Freeones made an interview with her recently: http://board.freeones.com/entry.php?9675-Exclusive-FreeOnes-Interview-with-Natalie-Sparks!

She says: "I plan to be in this business for a while so expect to see even greater things from me in the near future."

So, maybe a come back is in the works? I SO hope that it is; Natalie is amazing and it is such a shame that she stopped working.

It'd be the greatest... She's the number 1 but It seams a bit old this interview. The myspace page she told about doesn't exist anymore. And she talk about her website. There aren't anymore websites o no?