• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

A sudden rain woke her up and she just said it straight out : Stan dear , lets talk . There is a new possibility for a job , one shot a month and all the help you need from a very skilled crew . You get the picture ? B monitored his facial expression and she added : I can only do it if you are there too ! Stan mumbelt : you mean we are together privatly and now businesslike too ??? She smiled and said he made her feel extra in the mood when he was around . Who could resist such a proposition , Well not Stan and that night they found a nice place to park the van , the present home , and they spent a steamy night with a wiev .

to be continued ...

A sudden rain woke her up and she just said it straight out : Stan dear , lets talk . There is a new possibility for a job , one shot a month and all the help you need from a very skilled crew . You get the picture ? B monitored his facial expression and she added : I can only do it if you are there too ! Stan mumbelt : you mean we are together privatly and now businesslike too ??? She smiled and said he made her feel extra in the mood when he was around . Who could resist such a proposition , Well not Stan and that night they found a nice place to park the van , the present home , and they spent a steamy night with a wiev .

to be continued ...

And so?

Chances are that's not her. Anyone can make a facebook account and put up some photos of her.

Since it appears she's not coming back, which makes my cock sad, does anyone know of some really close look-a-likes? A look-a-like that does hardcore would be a bonus.

mrTarPy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Natalie has left the industry, and to my knowledge does not maintain contact with any members of her site. She's happy, and doing great in life.

Wert appears to be writing "fan fiction" about the life of "Natalie Sparks" or whoever "after hours". At least, I think... he's hard to follow sometimes. The events in his story are not actual events, I know that.

The facebook page meantioned is not a real page. She is, believe it or not, not actually on facebook. She was never much of a computer girl, that's part of why this wasn't the right career choice for her, in my opinion.

For those of you that knew her from before, her life hasn't changed a ton. I won't tell you about it other to say that I think she's happy, healthy, and enjoys many of the same hobbies as she used to, she just has a "normal" job. She never really "faked" her "character". We don't stay in touch, but I wish her the best.

Thanks for the info Tarpy.
Your right , I was carried away in a mood of nostalgia over this "next door girl" . She hit many of us with a hammer of sweetness and unusual attention . I'd followed the beautifull Kate Ground for a year and she presented a shy NSparks , and even the vid was kind of booring , I got hit by a great "love blow"and obviusly not the only one . that felt something new had happend . Her forum on NS told a story of almost true love . And the wery low cost of $30 for keeping you spinning 4 whole weeks puts the fun in the right perspective. Nice to hear she is well and probably still partying and having fun with boys and girls and "smartphones" . . . a little flash back : She had a problem with "road-head" , the guys finished before shee could bend over ! ! !
Are you still running NatalieSparksdotcom ?? What if all the old fans share with you all the private streaming from camshows and MFC and you set them to download for members of NS , would you then give her a share ? Personaly I still look for a camshow where she hides behind a deck of cards :angels:
Maybe I have 20 vids with no watermarks

And Tarpy , thanks again for the opputunity to finish the contunued story of B and Stan and the lovemashine they they made for Donald Trumph . The vids were/are fantastic and almost unseen and made B and Stan taken care of forever . But the ActionAllie part of her could not sit still . So she is "a working class hero" busy breaking peoples hearts , but always leaving with Stan , Happy couple , new life , still drunk on Friday night and babling about Stan is her "Dude" . I had hoped to start a new "storythread" like the "poemthread" inside the forum in NS.

With <3 Wert

Greatings to Ossy , Travis , Dragon and the rest from the old site

Alallalone , AL is the true core of all your names ( not the B-name ) . Its a logo here i Denmark for a workers bank . You were in the streets on a dayly bacis 2000 miles from Las Vegas .
Best wishes . . .<3 <3 <3