• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abortion opinions

I'm Pro Choice because I think it's everyones choice to have a child or not.

Most Pro Life people only care about the child until it pops out....then they don't care about it's future at all.
Will a Pro Life person help raise that child if a person who is Pro Choice is forced to have it?

Worry about yourself and everything will be fine.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
With all this Palin business stirring up abortion discussions in dozens of different threads, I thought it might be better to simply dig up an old thread on the discussion and center it here.

If nothing else, here's a thought of discussion: anyone hear of the theory (I forget the title of the book that proposes it) that the large drop in crime rights in the 90's was in large part a result of Roe v Wade in 1973 (time line fits!)? And what does that mean, if it's true?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Whatever anybody wishes to label me as because of my views feel free its fine with me (pro whatever) (anti whatever) but I emphatically believe its the womens choice under any and all circumstances whether she wants to:

a) be pregnant and make the commitment to have the baby!

b) not wanting to be pregnant and definitely not interested in the commitment to care for and devote 9 months of her life to have a baby! its her body!!

Forcing a women to stay pregnant and have a baby is a SELFISH ACT OF MAN PLAYING GOD AND DICTATING WHAT A WOMEN WILL DO!! THATS RAPING A WOMEN OF HER RIGHTS, HER BODY, HER MIND, HER DESIRES, HER CHOICES!! so I don't and never will agree with anybody or anything trumping the womens choice to give birth or not!! :bowdown: :hatsoff:

Life is a total waste of time anyway were all going to be dead someday I would rather it be 2 weeks after conception than having to wait for this drawn out waste of time is over with I mean you dont even have brain function then anyway so death then is better than death now fetuses are not people ladies and gentlemen if a fertilised egg was a person it wouldnt have to be born it could just start waliking aroung chatting to the waitress at Starbucks (who is very hot by the way) and thinking for itself, who wants to be 80 anyway, shitting yourself as you die isnt what I signed up for.

So I say kill as many unborn fetuses as you want, kill me if you want I dont care.

Religious people are such hypocrites, why not burn that witch at the stake or electricute that murderer because their evil, but oh no! you shall not kill a fetus because only god can grant life or death.

This has been BlueBalls with your guide to nihilism :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm for it. If a woman does not want a child, then she does not have to have one. Instead of being anti-abortionists, people should simply come up with a way to vaccum it out into a special 'baby-pod', where the fetus would grow with high tech gadgetry and the latest Nelly album to keep it entertained...

Then, when the time is right, the baby will be released into the wild so it can grow up to become big and strong... Or, get eaten by a wolf. Whichever happens.

Fuck abortion!

Nothing affects society?! Are you sure? If you kill a person, you kill the future generations of society. Bear the baby let the state look after his/her.

girk1

Closed Account
Pro CHOICE.

I do not understand people who want to legislate morality:(Prostitution,Drugs(war on drugs a joke),Abortion,etc.....

The Republican/Bible Thumpers/Segregationist/ will insist that we should be totally independent in financial matters ,but they want to interfere in our personal lives?:eek:

Hell I would agree with their un-sympathetic financial policies towards the working class if they would stay out of personal lives.(Libertarinism I could accept)
But the Republican/BibleThumpers/Segregationist/Pro Lifers/Creationist,etc,... make me physically ill.

girk1

Closed Account
I hope Obama wins so we can continue to muder as many babies as possible. Fuck those little parasites.:rolleyes:

Yeah you are absolutely right since self righteous/Bible Thumping/Segregationist Republicans like yourself could care less & do not want to assist these mothers(welfare mothers) once the children are born.

My opinion is that it is a dead horse issue. The Republicans have had the opportunity to overturn Roe v Wade but haven't done so. Because in the back of their minds they know that a few of their daughters at one point or another are going to get knocked up by someone undesirable(black, brown, white, whatever) and they are going to want a way out. They are paying lip service to Pro-Life crowd for vote.

That being said and me being a dude and the possibility of me ever getting preggers is slim and none, with slim having left the building. I am pro choice.

Facetious

Moderated
Re - Abortion Options
I'd be a lying hypocrite if I . . . nevermind :o
It's weird to think that I'd have a son or daughter today . . . that's all.

I'm pro choice up until the 3 month "cut off". After that, I believe that it's infanticide.
As I've stated before - Wouldn't it be cool if the dems and the pubs "made a deal"-
When elected, the pubs promise not to meddle with abortion laws and the dems promise not to mess with current gun laws !! Just let it be !!! :D

Yeah you are absolutely right since self righteous/Bible Thumping/Segregationist Republicans like yourself could care less & do not want to assist these mothers(welfare mothers) once the children are born.

Girk, I think you are the first person to accuse me of being a Bible thumper and a Republican. Obviously you haven't spent much time here with us. Since everyone here pretty much knows that I'm an atheist, pro-choice, and a liberal.

I'd be a lying hypocrite if I . . . nevermind :o

I'm pro choice up until the 3 month "cut off". After that, I believe that it's infanticide.

^I actually agree with you for once Face. Is there a blue moon tonight or something?

If a woman can't make the decision to have an abortion during the early stages of pregnancy and waits too long than she needs to just have the thing.:2 cents:

Personally, I don't think abortion is a "good"thing, but I also don't want it to be illegal... I agree with a cutoff point though at the 3 or 4 month mark.

Girk, I think you are the first person to accuse me of being a Bible thumper and a Republican. Obviously you haven't spent much time here with us. Since everyone here pretty much knows that I'm an atheist, pro-choice, and a liberal.

That is true, and he makes just about the best damn apple pie ive ever tasted.

girk1

Closed Account

^I actually agree with you for once Face. Is there a blue moon tonight or something?

If a woman can't make the decision to have an abortion during the early stages of pregnancy and waits too long than she needs to just have the thing.:2 cents:

Very sorry tubular I obviously misunderstood your sarcasm:rolleyes: Sounds like you & I are on the same page:glugglug: Live & let live.

Look forward to reading your post in the future.

Personally, I don't think abortion is a "good"thing, but I also don't want it to be illegal... I agree with a cutoff point though at the 3 or 4 month mark.

I dont agree with that 3 or 4 month mark at all. I myself am Strong Pro-choice. I'll tell you why I dont agree with that. Most of the time when a woman is debateing wether or not she is going to have a abortion, most of the time she come to the decision real early. As for the woman who find out that the baby there having has multiple birth defects, They dont find out until a late period in their pregnancy. That's why you have many late term abortions.

Facetious

Moderated
A full one, actually.
I may not show it, but I respect all opinions :D

I recall stressing big time ! She informs me at about week 10 as the clock is ticking toward the completion of the 1st trimester. Understand, The price goes up significantly, post the 1st trimester.

The friend that I would have least expected save our asses ! $$$$ :glugglug:

Live & let live.

Wait just a minute !
This is a Libertarian - Laissez faire platform !! :D