• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Re: Aaliyah Love

Ms Love, I would "love" to see with another Love in a scene...Lily Love. Her looks perfectly contrast yours. You are the petite blond next-door, She is the young busty brunette. I can see a "Naughty America" 3-way with you 2 and Preston Parker...Hopefully ending with a creampie, since he creampied both of you recently. You too can flip a coin to decide who the lucky girl is!

- - - Updated - - -

Ms Love, I would "love" to see you with another Love in a scene...Lily Love. Her looks perfectly contrast yours. You are the petite blond next-door, She is the young busty brunette. I can see a "Naughty America" 3-way with you 2 and Preston Parker...Hopefully ending with a creampie, since he creampied both of you recently. You too can flip a coin to decide who the lucky girl is!

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

is there any chance that you will ever shoot a scene for kink.com in the future?

Maybe.. I like some bondage but there is much I can't do, due to my neck injury. And I only like some sort of pain. I never just "do it for the money" because that's just not worth it for me, meaning I only do what I know I will actually enjoy. I would like to do a Sex and Submission, with either Stephen St Croix or Derrick Pierce..I saw Lola Foxx's with Mr Pete and not only was it a huge turn on, but it all seemed like something I could do, minus the hogtied position.. So it's a MAYBE right now.. but I would have to send them my long list of sex and bondage positions I could and can not do. And I don't know if Kink would put up with that.

- - - Updated - - -

TONIGHT, July 25th at 8 30pm PDT Watch Bibi Noel, Aaliyah Love Ride the Baloney Pony for Free on Immoral Live Promo code "FREE SHOW

Aaliyah-Love-3.jpg

Well that was a fun night! I left my cat ears there tho:(

Maybe.. I like some bondage but there is much I can't do, due to my neck injury. And I only like some sort of pain. I never just "do it for the money" because that's just not worth it for me, meaning I only do what I know I will actually enjoy. I would like to do a Sex and Submission, with either Stephen St Croix or Derrick Pierce..I saw Lola Foxx's with Mr Pete and not only was it a huge turn on, but it all seemed like something I could do, minus the hogtied position.. So it's a MAYBE right now.. but I would have to send them my long list of sex and bondage positions I could and can not do. And I don't know if Kink would put up with that.

Well that was a fun night! I left my cat ears there tho:(
You had a neck injury? Nothing serious I hope. Shame about the cat ears, it was a pretty hot twitter pic!

Aaliyah Love

You had a neck injury? Nothing serious I hope. Shame about the cat ears, it was a pretty hot twitter pic!

I HAVE a neck injury, and it fucking sucks. If you look at xrays, basically the part of my spine that is my neck is bent the wrong way. And 6 years ago I had an injury at T2 (between my shoulderblades) that caused a swelling, then slipped disc that left me not able to walk for like 3 weeks. it suuuucked. Plus I have a bunch of scar tissue in my neck that pulls all of my muscles that way, and tightens my muscles up. I go to physical therapy and a chiropractor and get DEEP tissue massage regularly. And sometimes I just "throw it out" and get horrible headaches that make my vision blurry and I cant get out of bed or function like a normal human being. I can't turn my neck too far to the right or hold my head in certain positions. Which is why I said there are certain bondage positions I can't do.. But ya know, whatever, we all have our stuff, right? I don't talk about it too often because, well, it's not too sexy lol

Aaliyah Love

This scene is HOT! Might be my fave one of Aaliyah. I say that because Sex is supposed to be FUN and exciting. When Sex is monotonous and boring it isn't worth doing. This looked like Aaliyah was having fun and this also looked like something that could happen in "real life" - something not often the case with many scenes and I am OK with that because this is Fantasy - NOT Reality.

Incorporating food into sex/lovemaking is awesome and really serves to spice things up. Feeding your partner grapes or strawberries is great as is using whipped cream/chocolate sauce/honey/etc. Cover her breasts with whipped cream and lick it off OR have her cover your cock with whipped cream and clean off your cock is HOT! I like using chocolate sauce and licking it off, too. I call Oil "Cum Fluid" because seeing a body all Oiled Up just makes me hard - and I know I am not alone here.

Aaliyah - how often is food involved with your private life sexual encounters? Is it something you enjoy? I once had a g/f who wore a Candy Bra/Panties - when I saw it she got the desired attention and it drove me wild. Stuff like this: http://www.flirtylingerie.com/edun.html

I fucking loved everything about this scene. First of all, it's with Johnny. We have AMAZING chemistry. When I look at him and say "I missed fucking this dick. I love fucking you so much" I MEANT IT! Then the food element.. actually, my biggest fan wrote this scene. And the idea originally comes form a solo scene I did YEARS AGO where I squish 2 cakes with my feet. And everyone said "if you ever do b/g, you have to do this again" And I'd be like "Well that's never happening so whatever" (LOL!)
I have incorporated a LOT of food into my fucking over the years. "food fucking" was one of like, 4 main categories I listed my AaliyahLove.com scenes in back in the day... I even posted a blog back in 2010 dedicated to some of my solo food fucking scenes
http://blog.aaliyahlove.com/aaliyah-love/ode-to-food-fucking-2.html

Do I plan to do more? Fuck yes. As often as I can. not only do I love the food, but I FUCKING LOVE TO GET MESSY. When I did Glenn King's radio show and they made me an "ass cake" to celebrate me winning the "Ass Off" they told me to lightly dip my booty into it.. I got naked and DOVE into it. You can see I got as messy as I could with these cupcakes, too. They txtd me at 8am the morning of the shoot and said "how many cupcakes? 4 dozen? 5?" I said "get as many as the store has" LOL!
I'm so glad you like this scene as much as I did;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey you guys.. Should I change my avi because it's so old or leave it? I mean, I love that pic.. but is it weird I'm using a 4 year old pic? Should I update it or nah?

Yikes, hope it doesn't hurt too much, I know quite a few people with back problems and it doesn't look fun. Can't imagine how bad a neck injury would be.

Well I think many factors effect my score. One being my name is hard to spell. Seriously.. Another is, like I said, I have never linked to FreeOnes from my Twitter, where some girls are posting their link several times a day.. stuff like that. I'm not exactly sweatin it, but every bit does help:)

- - - Updated - - -

Well I think many factors effect my score. One being my name is hard to spell. Seriously.. Another is, like I said, I have never linked to FreeOnes from my Twitter, where some girls are posting their link several times a day.. stuff like that. I'm not exactly sweatin it, but every bit does help:)

- - - Updated - - -

I won't be shooting anymore until this 1st movie comes out.. but once I do Blacked and Jules Jordan are top of my list:)

You know what would be cool as fuck? If you did a double creampie on blacked. That would be awesome. Have them pay you the big bucks and bring it up.