• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Re: Aaliyah Love

I HAVE a neck injury, and it fucking sucks. If you look at xrays, basically the part of my spine that is my neck is bent the wrong way. And 6 years ago I had an injury at T2 (between my shoulderblades) that caused a swelling, then slipped disc that left me not able to walk for like 3 weeks. it suuuucked. Plus I have a bunch of scar tissue in my neck that pulls all of my muscles that way, and tightens my muscles up. I go to physical therapy and a chiropractor and get DEEP tissue massage regularly. And sometimes I just "throw it out" and get horrible headaches that make my vision blurry and I cant get out of bed or function like a normal human being. I can't turn my neck too far to the right or hold my head in certain positions. Which is why I said there are certain bondage positions I can't do.. But ya know, whatever, we all have our stuff, right? I don't talk about it too often because, well, it's not too sexy lol

I don't know...I think it's kinda hot knowing there's a hot chick as beat up, and worn down as me. I got mine from a motorcycle accident...and you?

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member

I don't know...I think it's kinda hot knowing there's a hot chick as beat up, and worn down as me. I got mine from a motorcycle accident...and you?

lol well I think from 2 different car accidents when I was younger, but I might of been born w some of it too, because Ive had back and neck pain my entire life. Basically I have the spine of an 80 yr old women. It's a daily bother. But that's not gna stop be from enjoying life. Now did this post make everyone's dick hard? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the other girl in this scene?

that was one of Charity Bang's 1st g/g scenes. Like her 2nd or 3rd

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8511419, member: 370968"]yawn just checked back here to see no new posts.. bummer! What's everyone doing this weekend?

Worked on the house, did chores, drank, went for a little putt on my bike, vegged.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8160702, member: 370968"]WOW thank you! That's a huge compliment. What can I say? I love the ladies! And yes, I DO have sex with girls for free haha!;)

Wow, we have something in common- I love the ladies too and I have sex with women for free (do dinner and drinks count for free?!).