• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Aaliyah Love

Can I have it after you're finished? ;-)

haha to be honest, the only pics that worked out are the ones you see where I'm about to put it in.. or.. "just the tip" It kind of got destroyed after that.. it was bursting at the seams as I tried to stuff it in.. mushy banana all over the bed! ahhh!:)

- - - Updated - - -

This scene is so fucking good, I had to write an entire blog post about it!!!:)

http://blog.aaliyahlove.com/aaliyah-love/hot-scene-alert.html

Can I have it after you're finished? ;-)

haha to be honest, the only pics that worked out are the ones you see where I'm about to put it in.. or.. "just the tip" It kind of got destroyed after that.. it was bursting at the seams as I tried to stuff it in.. mushy banana all over the bed! ahhh!:)

- - - Updated - - -

This scene is so fucking good, I had to write an entire blog post about it!!!:)

http://blog.aaliyahlove.com/aaliyah-love/hot-scene-alert.html

The reason now why the photo shoot looked like this.

6345_10_m.jpg
6345_09_m.jpg
6345_07_m.jpg
6345_06_m.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE

I quote from this link: "Alaliyah loves strong, older men with wide shoulders; she wants to feel them wrap her up in their arms and make her feel safe. She adores having her neck kissed and enjoys playing with other young and petite girls like herself as well."

OK - let's break this down

Strong: Me
Older: Me
Man: I think this is Me? Let me look once again..............YUP - this is ME!
Wide Shoulders: Me
Wrap her up in their arms and make her feel safe: I am 6'1" and about 195 with a wide "wing span" - if I "swallows you up" in my arms - you are staying put
Neck Kissed: MOST DEFINITELY ME!
Enjoys playing with other young and petite girls like herself as well: Uh............MOT ME!
***Lives in SoCal (too): Me!

So with the exception of the next-to-last one - looks like Aaliyah has found her guy. I always knew it was just a matter of time before she would cum to her senses. I have a majority of my teeth, I have a MBA, I can cook and love to make people laugh so.......Aaliyah - have your people call mine and we'll "do lunch" and discuss this in more detail. Feel free to call me - my number is: 867-5309........if someone named Jenny picks up the phone tell her you saw my name and number on the wall and for a good time you are calling me (Wonder how many will "get it").

I quote from this link: "Alaliyah loves strong, older men with wide shoulders; she wants to feel them wrap her up in their arms and make her feel safe. She adores having her neck kissed and enjoys playing with other young and petite girls like herself as well."

Wrap her up in their arms and make her feel safe: I am 6'1" and about 195 with a wide "wing span" - if I "swallows you up" in my arms - you are staying put
Enjoys playing with other young and petite girls like herself as well: Uh............MOT ME!

So with the exception of the next-to-last one - looks like Aaliyah has found her guy. I always knew it was just a matter of time before she would cum to her senses. I have a majority of my teeth, I have a MBA, I can cook and love to make people laugh so.......Aaliyah - have your people call mine and we'll "do lunch" and discuss this in more detail. Feel free to call me - my number is: 867-5309........if someone named Jenny picks up the phone tell her you saw my name and number on the wall and for a good time you are calling me (Wonder how many will "get it").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTdTwcmxyo

Aaliyah Love

ok this made me LOL!!!:)

ok this made me LOL!!!:)

OK - I hate to ask this but I will need a little more clarification here

Are you laughing WITH me or AT me?

There is a big difference here. For most women it is AT me.......but as long as they are laughing that is all that matters, right.............unless they ask me to pull down my pants and show them "All I got" and then they laugh and point below my waist - I know THAT is NOT GOOD

Aaliyah Love

OK - I hate to ask this but I will need a little more clarification here

Are you laughing WITH me or AT me?

There is a big difference here. For most women it is AT me.......but as long as they are laughing that is all that matters, right.............unless they ask me to pull down my pants and show them "All I got" and then they laugh and point below my waist - I know THAT is NOT GOOD

I'm ALWAYS laughing WITH my fans. Please don't ever take anything I say seriously, because I never do;)

vanlee1

IMAGINE

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8340366, member: 370968"]I'm ALWAYS laughing WITH my fans. Please don't ever take anything I say seriously, because I never do;)
Great to know, thanks Aaliyah:thumbsup:

And by the way I love your smile :)