• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Re: Aaliyah Love

whoah, that's fucking hot!

Thanks. It was - trust me. With your height and build you are perfect for something like this. The one position I think would be awesome for someone of your height/build with both of you all Oiled Up would be for you to have your legs wrapped around his back, your arms wrapped around his waist and his hands under your butt and sliding you up and down while your chest is pressed against his. I used to be a Gorilla - with a very hairy chest and somewhat hairy back. I shaved it all off a night or two before we did what we did above and have shaved it all off since because of the incredible feeling of a woman pressed tightly against my chest. When I had hair there was a "buffer" between us but hair free feels great. I am also completely shaven "down there" because the feel of 2 fully shaven pubic areas grinding is amazing and the sound is even better. I love incorporating Oil and Food into Lovemaking (not at the same time). Feeding her grapes or strawberries or putting whipped cream or chocolate sauce on her and licking it off is HOT. I once completely covered her pussy and asshole with whipped cream so the only way I could access it was to lick it all off and by the time I actually got to her pussy she was soaking wet. When I kissed her with whipped cream on my face and some pussy juice on it as well she licked my face first then kissed me as passionately as any woman ever has. No reason sex/lovemaking has to be boring or monotonous. Spice things up every so often and Oil and Food does it as well as anything out there.

Re: Aaliyah Love

Just in to our store:
600148311190a249.jpg

Posting on FOs with this on the dvd running and I say, Kagney Linn Karter, AJ Applegate and you where turning my my head from posting file pics :)