• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Aaliyah Love

You know what the world could use more of? Aaliyah Love covered in copious amounts of oil.
http://aaliyahlove.tumblr.com/post/86085644316/yesterday-i-shot-for-julesjordanx-oil-overload

My 1st oil scene. Only my 2nd time shooting for Jules. I was really nervous. I knew I would love it or hate it, no in between. I FUCKING LOVED IT! It felt so fucking good.. unexplainable! I was told I might be "grossed out" but actually I was surprised when we ended.. I was like "that's all?!" It was FUCKING AWESOME and I can't wait for this scene to come out!

vanlee1

IMAGINE

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8386512, member: 370968"]My 1st oil scene. Only my 2nd time shooting for Jules. I was really nervous. I knew I would love it or hate it, no in between. I FUCKING LOVED IT! It felt so fucking good.. unexplainable! I was told I might be "grossed out" but actually I was surprised when we ended.. I was like "that's all?!" It was FUCKING AWESOME and I can't wait for this scene to come out!
Great to hear you loved it ;)

I will have to try this out in the shower and see if I have the same response as you :showerfap:

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8386512, member: 370968"]My 1st oil scene. Only my 2nd time shooting for Jules. I was really nervous. I knew I would love it or hate it, no in between. I FUCKING LOVED IT! It felt so fucking good.. unexplainable! I was told I might be "grossed out" but actually I was surprised when we ended.. I was like "that's all?!" It was FUCKING AWESOME and I can't wait for this scene to come out!

So what you're saying is that we should really be on the look out for this scene?
;)

Aaliyah Love

Aaliyah Love

So what you're saying is that we should really be on the look out for this scene?
;)

Fuck yeah.. it's a good one. It's just dirty, hard, oily SEX! It was fuckin awesome and I know this scene is one of my best so far. It'll be out for Jules Jordan, I dunno when.. but the orgy I just did for him came out FAST.. so be on the lookout for this Oil Overload scene!!

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8391023, member: 370968"]BE CAREFUL! It could be dangerous lol!!!
Thanks for the warning, I will wear my no slip wet slippers and shower cap :wink:

Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8391028, member: 370968"]Fuck yeah.. it's a good one. It's just dirty, hard, oily SEX! It was fuckin awesome and I know this scene is one of my best so far. It'll be out for Jules Jordan, I dunno when.. but the orgy I just did for him came out FAST.. so be on the lookout for this Oil Overload scene!!
Will do, thanks for the updates.

With one of my top ten all time babes nicole ray

01_m.jpg
02_m.jpg
03_m.jpg
04_m.jpg

:thumbsup:

My 1st oil scene. Only my 2nd time shooting for Jules. I was really nervous. I knew I would love it or hate it, no in between. I FUCKING LOVED IT! It felt so fucking good.. unexplainable! I was told I might be "grossed out" but actually I was surprised when we ended.. I was like "that's all?!" It was FUCKING AWESOME and I can't wait for this scene to come out!

I call Oil "cum fluid". Seeing a beautiful woman covered from neck to toe in Oil is fabulous. Hottest experience I ever had was a night in the July with the woman I was with, we covered ourselves in Oil from neck to toe and cranked up the temp in the room to about 85 - it was already hot in the room as is. We playfully wrestled to build up some sexual tension - and trust me we did that. She won because my "3rd leg" was easy to grab ahold of. Because it was hot we also were soaked in sweat but the Oil and sweat just made it that much hotter. The incredible feel of our sweaty oily bodies merging was incredible. She was around Aaliyah's height/weight so I could "dominate" her and I did. We did something that soon became my fave position. I was on my back and had her lay completely on me. I slid inside her and while we were passionately kissing and just making a mess, because we were both oiled I grabbed her ass and slid her up and down on me. She came at least 3 times and it didn't take long for me to fill her with the biggest Creampie I ever had. We set things up ahead of time so that when we were done we headed to the shower to clean up. Seeing her Oily body and then cleaning it up with soap only made us even hornier and we did it again in the shower. When we were done we hopped into bed and within 5 minutes we were both asleep but we slept spooning and the feel of her body against mine and the Strawberry body wash we used made for a night I will never forget. This was 10+ years ago and rarely a day goes by that I don't lament not asking her to marry me.

Oil is incredible in lovemaking/sex and can't be underestimated as far as its effect on 2 people who really need it!

Aaliyah Love

I call Oil "cum fluid". Seeing a beautiful woman covered from neck to toe in Oil is fabulous. Hottest experience I ever had was a night in the July with the woman I was with, we covered ourselves in Oil from neck to toe and cranked up the temp in the room to about 85 - it was already hot in the room as is. We playfully wrestled to build up some sexual tension - and trust me we did that. She won because my "3rd leg" was easy to grab ahold of. Because it was hot we also were soaked in sweat but the Oil and sweat just made it that much hotter. The incredible feel of our sweaty oily bodies merging was incredible. She was around Aaliyah's height/weight so I could "dominate" her and I did. We did something that soon became my fave position. I was on my back and had her lay completely on me. I slid inside her and while we were passionately kissing and just making a mess, because we were both oiled I grabbed her ass and slid her up and down on me. She came at least 3 times and it didn't take long for me to fill her with the biggest Creampie I ever had. We set things up ahead of time so that when we were done we headed to the shower to clean up. Seeing her Oily body and then cleaning it up with soap only made us even hornier and we did it again in the shower. When we were done we hopped into bed and within 5 minutes we were both asleep but we slept spooning and the feel of her body against mine and the Strawberry body wash we used made for a night I will never forget. This was 10+ years ago and rarely a day goes by that I don't lament not asking her to marry me.

Oil is incredible in lovemaking/sex and can't be underestimated as far as its effect on 2 people who really need it!

whoah, that's fucking hot!