• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex...

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

they probably can't get laid from anyone else, so... *shrugs*

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

Dude if they procreated their spawn could have Down Syndrome or something. It's no wonder it's illegal. We aren't barbarians you know. :D

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

yYBOl.gif

The comments on that article page are awesome lmao

who do they think they are? the windsors?

i wonder if he gave her a lift.

Incest is just sick and wrong.. (unless the siblings are hot) ... so what these two did was just sick and wrong.

really man.
diana and charles were cousins.
then when he wanted to bang a non relative they freaked.
british royalty have been inbreeding since ........a long time.

C

cindy CD/TV

I think if Arnold saw those two he would say something like "You are two ugly motherfuckers!" and punch their faces in just for a laugh. Mind you, it looks like someone beat Arnold to it.

You Might well be right. But he must have been feeling sorry for them somehow. I mean the last person he beat up was Stephen Hawking. Need I say more.

They look like squirrels, or some kind of rodent.

gollum-wedding.jpg

Gollum approves!

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

*wiping tears from my eyes*

Dudes, seriously, I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. Ravenholm, STDiva, Busaguy, you gentlemen nearly made me piss myself with your witty and clever observations. You all should be ashamed of youselves. :1orglaugh I tried to give rep were rep is due.

Give this bro/sister duo some credit, though. At least they were able to connect the correct holes with the correct species. There are lots of sheep in Scotland are there not? Team Sibling looks like they might be easily confused, so at least they're not feeling too sheepish about being caught.

I am more disgusted by how ugly they are than the fact they are brother and sister having sex.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

From the article:
Sheriff Ray Small ordered Richard to be placed on the sex offenders' register.

Not to put a huge damper on the party; but why just the brother?

Damn those are some ugly fucks! I thought gene splicing was illegal in Europe and most other parts of the world? Someone mind telling me who the fuck got the bright idea to mix human dna with that of a beaver?

This is why the Romans built Hadrian's Wall

They shouldnt be fuckin in a public place or really at all but it is fucking stupid to put them on a "sex offender" list or for this to be a law at all. No offense but no government should be concerned with who consenting adults are or are not fucking.

Put these two in the sex offender list? Really? I mean, child molesters? okay, rapists? okay, people who wear trenchcoats in the summer? okay, but two consenting "adults" or in their case two people who are over 18 years old? I don't see a reason.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

It's a scientific fact that most Scots are the product of incestuous couplings. I read that somewhere on the Interwebz, so it must be true ....

Scotland and Alabama - shared motto: 'Kin ain't Sin'

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

This may be the feel good story of the week! The descendants of Sawny Bean have been found, bet you British folk never thought an American like me would know that ha!

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner

It's a scientific fact that most Scots are the product of incestuous couplings. I read that somewhere on the Interwebz, so it must be true ....

You may not know this, but today you have already sinned.....

And Australians 'Down Under'. :D

The thought of intimacy with your sister kinda turns me on........ :dunno::D:sex:

Take her, please. You and Dirl. :bang: I assume you're referring to the cunt one of them I can't stand? Otherwise, I hope you like fighting professional hockey players. ;)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

Take her, please. You and Dirl. :bang: I assume you're referring to the cunt one of them I can't stand? Otherwise, I hope you like fighting professional hockey players. ;)

Dirl prefers sneaking into their locker rooms and licking their sweaty jock straps before depositing pellety poos in their shoes.

Sick Fucks, Incest is just wrong! Unless your sister is adopted :facepalm:

What's the deal with people in Europe and track suits?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Maybe they think it makes them athletic?