• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex...

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

Sick Fucks, Incest is just wrong! Unless your sister is adopted :facepalm:

or realy realy hot!

What's the deal with people in Europe and track suits?

low life youngsters seem to love them, dont get it either.

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

what exactly is illegal about this? if they aint hurtin anybody then leave them alone.

what exactly is illegal about this? if they aint hurtin anybody then leave them alone.

Want me to update your location to Alabama?

Want me to update your location to Alabama?

haha. im from minnesota. i just dont see why mess with people if it doesnt affect you. as odd as it may seem i dont give a fuck what they do.

But if she squirts one out then, then it is gonna be like...like THEM! :shocked:

lmao yeah. but we dont know them personally. sure they look a bit fucked but all we have is 2 pictures to judge them off of and thats not much.

lmao yeah. but we dont know them personally. sure they look a bit fucked but all we have is 2 pictures to judge them off of and thats not much.

Minnesota, you say?

Come'oooooon, we have much higher standards than that. Infinitely higher standards. I've seen orangutans that look better than that at the Como Zoo. :cthulhu:

Minnesota, you say?

Come'oooooon, we have much higher standards than that. Infinitely higher standards. I've seen orangutans that look better than that at the Como Zoo. :cthulhu:

haha of course my standards are WAY higher than the sister. im just sayin to eachs own man. hahahaha fuck yeah como zoo!!!! best zoo! know why? cuz its free!!!!!!!!!

I am ashamed
They must have been Rangers F.C fans or something, they are all like that, Scotlands shame and all
I'm also suprised they were not from Aberdeen, Motherwell does seem like the kind of place that would happen though

We at least don't all look like that
http://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-scottish-actresses/celeb-stalker
http://scottishactors.blogspot.com/2009/05/whos-on-2009-afterelton-hot-100.html

Can't make jokes about incet in Texas now i suppose

haha of course my standards are WAY higher than the sister. im just sayin to eachs own man. hahahaha fuck yeah como zoo!!!! best zoo! know why? cuz its free!!!!!!!!!

Only damn free zoo left in the country I'm told. :cthulhu:

I won't front, you know as well as I that we do have some hillbillies here, but there ain't many. I've a couple trailer parks in mind, but that is about it. They don't crawl out from under their rocks much 'round these parts.

Spleen

Banned?

Sheriff Ray Small ordered Richard to be placed on the sex offenders' register. The brother and sister will be sentenced next month.

This is almost as fucked up as the act itself - why is SHE not on the register?

gollum-wedding.jpg

Gollum approves!

:rofl2:

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.

It's people like that who walk around wearing butt plugs all day ;)

Sick Fucks, Incest is just wrong! Unless your sister is adopted :facepalm:
Wrap your head around this one then :wtf:

Long-lost father jailed for having sex with daughter who tracked him down over internet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-daughter-tracked-internet.html#ixzz1XCVRUnE9

Office worker Nicola Yates, 26, tracked down real father Andrew Butler, 46 and began a sexual relationship

WHAT IS GSA?

Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) is a term that describes the phenomenon of sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring who first meet as adults.

It is not the same as incest, though this is what it is called if a sexual relationship is then entered into.

The term GSA was coined 30 years ago by American Barbara Gonyo. She wrote a book about the lust she felt for the adult son she had given up for adoption 26 years earlier. She never acted on her feelings.

GSA is rare between people raised together in early childhood due to a reverse sexual imprinting known as the Westermarck effect, which desensitizes them to sexual attraction. Experts believe that this effect evolved to prevent inbreeding.

C

cindy CD/TV

Um, Nicola Yates looks hot :dunno:

Brother and sister caught having sex in railway station lift avoid jail after judge says their lives are 'in ruins'

* Both blame each other for sordid act caught on CCTV
* Pair placed on probation after judge shows leniency

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irsty-18-caught-having-sex.html#ixzz1amslmfNU

Incest: Richard and Kirsty admitted the sordid act which was caught on CCTV

Childhood: Kirsty, two, and brother Richard, aged five, in a family photograph

They both went into the lift — and within a matter of seconds started to have sex after he suggested it.

Richard, who was discharged from the Army because of a knee injury, blamed his little sister, saying: 'This was the biggest mistake of my life.'

He insisted it was a drunk Kirsty who had initiated sex in the lift and said he just 'went along with it'.

^^^^^DAMMIT ULYSSES! I just got these ugly fucks outta my head and here you come bumping up this thread.

^^^^^DAMMIT ULYSSES! I just got these ugly fucks outta my head and here you come bumping up this thread.
That's why I bumped it, if I can't forget about it then none of you should :elaugh: