• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Toaster Question

Do you put the toaster away?

• Yes, I am a psychopath

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, I'm a normal person

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Just spontaneously? Or are you concerned with someone dropping a fork in it, and shorting it out? I've just never heard of anyone worrying about a toaster. Christmas tree lights, cable boxes, or small fans, stuff that you leave on all the time, I've heard of, but never a toaster. Now what do you wanna bet, my fuckin' toaster will go up in flames today?!

All of the above.

I think I've watched and (re-watched) too many Final Destination movies where ANYTHING can happen.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I used to enjoy pranking places I worked calling on New Year's Eve just before I came on shift and left the house. They would always advertise a "New Year's Eve Toast". I'd calling pretending to be an old person who was hard of hearing tormenting the poor girl saying, "If I prefer an English Muffin can I have that instead of the toast?" I'd keep her on the phone badgering her as long as I could about the English Muffin then ask for the manager after. It sounds dumb but it was always fun going in and revealing myself to the poor girl then receiving a punch in the arm.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Mine lives on the counter, behind my mixer. Lonely and forlorn. Since I don't eat bread at all, I should put it away since the only person that ever uses it is my mother when she flies over.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I asked one of our tech guys... he doesnt even own a toaster! Guess I know what I'll get him if he ever gets married.

Mr. Daystar

Mine lives on the counter, behind my mixer. Lonely and forlorn. Since I don't eat bread at all, I should put it away since the only person that ever uses it is my mother when she flies over.
Why don't you skip the middle man, and fly the toaster to your mom's, this way she won't have to go all that distance for a slice of toast.

I bought this baby at Target a few months ago for 15 bucks to replace a toaster that was more than double the price.

GUEST_b18eb3ab-65db-445c-960f-1e96f25f98bd.jpeg

Not many bells and whistles, but it browns much faster and toasts more evenly than my previous one.
And it looks very nice among my other appliances.

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
How many slots does your toaster have?

Mine has four.

Mr. Daystar

How many slots does your toaster have?

Mine has four.
I'm a double slotter, a 4 slotter is to big for the space I wanted it to be, plus the only time that would be worth while, is when the wife makes Sunday breakfast.....and it doesn't happen often enough anymore. I guess she figured she's got me lassoed, I did get the wide slots, because the wife loves bagels.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
My wife has a habit of collecting counter-top appliances, then getting mad when I want to leave them on the counter top. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mr. Daystar

My wife has a habit of collecting counter-top appliances, then getting mad when I want to leave them on the counter top. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My wife has a habit like that too, except she gets pissed when I put them away. Of course she's fully justified, seeing as how she uses them 3, 4 times a year.

I've have never personally known of anybody that puts their toaster away after each use. So much so that now that's been mentioned it seems weird to do so. Unless somebody lives in a space the size of a closet and has zero counter top space it just doesn't make sense to me.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

The next time you go to the bathroom remove the toilet seat after you're done and put that away too. After getting wedged in the porcelain enough times she'll forget about the other appliances.