• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A serious question

if i answered your question, would i then be somehow overcoming my disliking to discuss the subject? or would i then be inviting others to add party to that which makes me feel uncomfortable?... well, either way, its either urethra play or how nickleback is so famous

Serious questions

You're no longer allowed to ask questions by starting a thread. At least until you make amends by intelligent posts in other people's threads. Good day.

This is the reason why the board is moving so fast as noticed in another thread started by our sexy Roald.

Because anyone and anybody can start a thread. No matter how dumb, stupid, or useless it might be.

Which hand would you cut off and stick with masturbating with for rest of your life?

Gee. Who gives a shit!

:rolleyes:

I'm sure we all know the serious issues today without you bringing them up.
It was ok the first time you posted a serious question but you have to do yourself a favour now and not post anymore. It's annoying and you havet to stop.
I don't know what makes you want to post a debate every hour and I don't really care. I'm just saying stop this stupid shit before you end up like a Sam Fisher
These threads do nothing but make people hate you, and I'm sure no one missed you while you were gone, most probably didn't even notice.

If you can't think of anything else to post, I suggest you leave. No one will miss you

We don't need to discuss serious issues every hour of every day. Lighten up a bit

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Modular furniture and where it should be place in thy dwelling.