• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

I'm not pretending....I AM the Rep Fairy!!

Nightfly said:
Holy Hell - this thread is taking off like a rocket! An mcrocket! lol ;)

Nightfly... for this terrible terrible joke. :sleep:

as for celebrity, that guy that hosts survivor.... he dosent do anything! an ape could do his job!

juballs said:
as for celebrity, that guy that hosts survivor.... he dosent do anything! an ape could do his job!

Sorry, I'm not available...

Bill clinton for the terrible job he did and wasted 2 terms as pres. He had a Chance to get bin laden and failed like usual.

George W. Bush

all the assholes which drive "fat" cars and doesn´t mind that they´re wasting petrol

all the fucking people which design those stupid cars.

and..... George W. Bush

:fight:

............... i think now i´ve many new friends :rolleyes:

spiceworld said:
GWB, Dick Cheney and especially, that creepy Burger King guy, i would beat the living shit out of this piece of thrash !! :mad:

I hated the commercial where the guy wakes up next to the Burger King guy. What the hell, that just freaked me out. He just makes you want to chase him down and bust him up.

Oh, and there is a lot of celebrities that I would like to punch.

Red Spyder said:
But who do i want to punch? Anyone who is not original enough to write something other than George W. Bush! come on people!! Come up with something original for a change!! It's so predictable to write his name in a "who do you want to punch" thread! the world is full of irritating pricks that can ruin your whole day by doing something annoying, as opposed to ruin the day for a whole foreign country, come up with people who annoy you in your daily life, in your way to and from work, there must be something even funny there!

Like for example, i really wanted to write how much I wanted to punch the lights out on this prick who was in a car in front of me on a red light and when the light turned green he just sat there until it got yellow, then he went and i had to sit through another red light, what an asshole!! or people with lots of groceries that go through the express lane and you're right behind them with only one gallon of milk! Now those could be more original responses! :D
your right.. bush is overrated.. he was the first to come to mind. i would also like to punch everybody who was in the movie u got served accept for the real bboys.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Firestorm said:
your right.. bush is overrated.. he was the first to come to mind. i would also like to punch everybody who was in the movie u got served accept for the real bboys.

OMG! That flick was on Sky Movies tonight.
I thought Breakdance 2: Electric Boogaloo was bad, but "You Got Served" was totally shit....

George Bush......for the needless slaughter of American soldiers.

4G63

Closed Account
Y'all a bunch of violent motherfuckers, huh? Well I don't want to hit anybody. I let causality take care of that.

Focus on yourself and your problems. Don't take your anger out on others.

I know this is a thread is in good humor, but hostility is hostility.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I don't want to punch anybody (now), and I certainly don't think anyone wants to be punch by me. :D

But, I have to say that cops/customs in Europa are high up there. (I had/have no prob with the majority of American cops) They worry about the small things and harass people about talking on phones, or worry about me having to much cheese in the car...

BNF said:
or worry about me having to much cheese in the car...

So you're the one who's been smuggling cheese!!