• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

That Kujo Kuchkiro guy, or whoever he is. He does interviews and celeb stuff for Entertainment Tonight. He really freaks me out. :eek: :wtf:

McRocket

Banned
icerfanpsu said:
I'd like to punch all the people who repeatedly drag politics onto this board. LOL :fight:

Well, if you meant this thread. I was wrong. Sorry.

If you meant this board in total (and you DID say this board) then I am still right here...lol.

McRocket

Banned
I am assuming you people are joking. Because if you all literally want to punch these people in the face as hard as you can - that to me is rather creepy.
And I assume these are all sucker punches. Definitely a little creepy. But like most things on here; I seem to be in the minority.
Everything normal here.
So no. There is no one that I openly want to sucker punch in the face as hard as I can.
I still like the thread idea though. Just not the instrument of revenge or stress release.
Sorry to rain on your thread Nightfly. But that is how I feel.
Now I love slapstick comedy. The old show Bottom (a British comedy) had some great punchups. But we are talking about real people here. And not even mass murderers or rapists. Real, 'normal' people.
Sorry. It's just the image unnerves me a bit. Not alot. Just a bit.

Last edited:
The person who ran over my mom's dog and didn't even stop to see whose it was.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
.......and I'd like to save some serious abuse for Jonathan Frakes regarding Thunderbirds.

:mad:

Hotrod11inches...yeah, I'm still miffed

om3ga

I think you'll find a queue for the "good" doctor, Tunsty.

:1orglaugh

Hmmm...lets see. I would like to punch out almost every politician, most religious leaders, most modern journalist, corporate executives, most of the rich, 90% of my neighbors, 70% of my former co-workers, and maybe even some family members. Generally all people who either impose there way on me, or make my life that much more difficult.

Wow, for a few second I almost felt better.

om3ga

GWB, Dick Cheney and especially, that creepy Burger King guy, i would beat the living shit out of this piece of thrash !! :mad:

Where do I begin...? I could start with any number of celebrities, from not knowing when to close their mouths (Election and foreign policy issues) to just being outright asses (George Clooney exclaiming to the reporter on network TV, sitting right next to Cindy Crawford's husband that he wanted to "Fuck" her).

Politicians? Too many to choose from. The mayor of New Orleans is leading the list, though...

"Musicians"- using the term lightly, I refer to Britney "3-packs-a-day-while-I'm-pregnant" Spears or whatever that guy's name was that wanted to boost record sales by claiming the president doesn't like black people.

Locally, I'm not sure anyone has dragged that much wrath out of me in a long time.

JW

People who go round pretending to be the Rep Fairy.. ;)

At least Santa is still real... :bowdown: