• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A poll on wether Vodka should ban himself since the mods are too weak and feeble.

Should Vodka's Victim be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
OK people, I've posted petitions to ban before and they weren't acted upon, so here's the deal; I post this poll, you vote, and if the people wish it, I go.
Because, lets face it, the mods are too weak and pitiful to ban me and I've been fed up with this shithole for some time.

Some have wondered how come I have a longer leash than others. This is because:
1: Me>ALL you cunts.
2: Better the devil you know: If the mods get rid of me then somebody takes my place as chief troll. Somebody new and unpredictable who won't abide just within the rules as I do, but may, for example, post bestiality images which could legally endanger the site.
3: Petra loves the way I make sex painful for Anders and "rewards" this habbit by keeping me here. As with anything petra does it is done poorly, for the wrong reasons and with malice foremost.

I'll stamp on the rumours right now:
I am not assari, assari is not raimmi and aceboobtoucher isn't a cunt.

Assuming that this thread may pressage the end of my posting career, I'd just like to say to any of you that I've offended, fuck off.

Results of this poll to be enacted in 4 days time.

Sincerely
-Vodka's Victim

Thread closed!

You can't go.

We all should vote "no" just to annoy you!

vodkazvictim

We all should vote "no" just to annoy you!
See that people? I told you they wanted me around as chief troll: Better the devil you know.
So much for ace's dreams of being captain of the douche patrol; he's merely my lieutenant.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
:violin: blah blah blah
stop crying little :crybaby:
if you want go, so go away the poll for watched who wants you here or not it's just pathetic, you're better than that

If I liked everybody that posted here this place wouldn't be any fun. Stay. Only because if you leave Mariah moves up a notch.

vodkazvictim

:violin: blah blah blah
stop crying little :crybaby:
if you want go, so go away the poll for watched who wants you here or not it's just pathetic, you're better than that
You sure about that?
If I liked everybody that posted here this place wouldn't be any fun. Stay. Only because if you leave Mariah moves up a notch.
maybe I should go; last place I want to be is on top of Mariah.

raimmi

Closed Account
I'll stamp on the rumours right now:
I am not assari, assari is not raimmi and aceboobtoucher isn't a cunt.

So there are rumors that: assari=vodkazvictim and assari=raimmi? => raimmi=vodkazvictim

Thus, we three are infact all the same person and we never noticed that, maybe we have a multiple personality disorder.

And now I know why "we" have a longer leash than other, because the truth is that Roald is our wife.

vodkazvictim

:rofl: :rofl2:
It's funny 'cos it's true?
Also, I suck big black cock.
So there are rumors that: assari=vodkazvictim and assari=raimmi? => raimmi=vodkazvictim

Thus, we three are infact all the same person and we never noticed that, maybe we have a multiple personality disorder.

And now I know why "we" have a longer leash than other, because the truth is that Roald is our wife.
Just remember that you're the tertiary personality.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Why do you always want sympathy from everyone, I have to ask?

And I vote no because you will be here anyway.

Why do you always want sympathy from everyone, I have to ask?

And I vote no because you will be here anyway.

Typical for pathetic people like Vodka, they need a constant stream of attention. Negative or positive doesnt matter to them as long as they have their spot light and people are mentioning his name ;)