• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A homo-woman attacked a church and was about to kill a priest

If the Liberals gain power then most people will face the same fate as the Jews experienced during World War II.

Now is the time to stop liberals from attacking humanity.

75755a036e2edf0619634a5992402703--case-jesus-quotes.jpg

Nowhere in the article it is said that she's a lesbian. You just made that up 'cause you're homophobic.

assari said:
This event shows clearly that liberals worship Satan
How would you know that ? How can you be 100% sure she wasn't angry at this particular priest ?
As a matter of facts, I've looked into other articles about this and it appears that woman suffers from mental issues...

Nowhere in the article it is said that she's a lesbian. You just made that up 'cause you're homophobic.

How would you know that ? How can you be 100% sure she wasn't angry at this particular priest ?
As a matter of facts, I've looked into other articles about this and it appears that woman suffers from mental issues...

She is a gay activist and the priest she was going to kill oppose homo marriages.

All Liberals suffer from mental health problems after they commit a terrorist attack.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

My advice:

Don't waste your time even beginning to think about the posts of this textbook troll.

If you go back through his post history, you can see his stepped up hs nonsense lately, after a brief period away from Freones.

He is just bored and eager for people to snap

She is a gay activist
That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Christopher Hitchens

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The article is pretty lame.
whoever created it probably just made it up from what can be inferred from the video.
And I highly doubt she was released from custody the same day considering who he was and how dangerous her action was.
And very well could have been a staged publicity stunt.

Where there are liberals there is also Satan.
Where there's God, there's also Satan. God and Satan are just two sides of the same coin.

But God and Satan are emboniments of two concepts, Good and Evil, that are fundamentaly false. Nothing is 100% evil, nothing is 100% good. Even Hitler had some love, for Eva Braun for example. Even Mother Teresa commited some sins.

Good and Evil, God and Satan are infantile concepts. Adults who belive in God and Satan are just fundamentaly infantile

Where there's God, there's also Satan. God and Satan are just two sides of the same coin.

But God and Satan are emboniments of two concepts, Good and Evil, that are fundamentaly false. Nothing is 100% evil, nothing is 100% good. Even Hitler had some love, for Eva Braun for example. Even Mother Teresa commited some sins.

Good and Evil, God and Satan are infantile concepts. Adults who belive in God and Satan are just fundamentaly infantile

There is only one true God and he is the God of Christians.

250px-Cima_da_Conegliano%2C_God_the_Father.jpg

(God)

There is only one true God and he is the God of Christians

Wrong.
There's no Vishnu, no Jehovah, no Allah, no Zeus, no Osiris, no Odin, no Teutates, no Quetzalcóatl or whatever.
There is no God. Just like there's no Santa, no Easter Bunny, no Tooth Fairy, no Thanos, no Voldemort, no Gandalf, no Yoda, no Cinderella, no Red Riding Good, etc.
These are all fairytales.