• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A girl, a guy, and a strapon... Be honest with yourselves

There is really nothing else people can think of to do with their spare time? Volunteer? Work out? Read? Improve yourself? 'No thanks. I'll get my woman to ass fuck me with a strap on.'
You people are ejaculation addicts. Always looking for that ultimate orgasm. Okay, but potentially dangerous in rare cases.

Thank you for summing up my thoughts.

I'd consider it. What harm can it do if you take care?

I would do this, but I think I would have to really be in love with a girl to let her fuck me like that. Also, she would have to be really sexy.

The reason I say yes is because the idea of a woman being dominant in the bedroom turns me on, as it does most guys. And the fact that she would enjoy it would make me like it too?

I would do this, but I think I would have to really be in love with a girl to let her fuck me like that. Also, she would have to be really sexy.

Yah, this. Never going to happen on a one night stand, but if someone I really loved wanted to do it? Maybe. Maybe.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
A girl, a guy, and a strapon, hmm, hmm, *walks around like one of them big city lawyers thinking* I would say that we meaning the said female and I would stare at the strap on and then ask her a)if she has a gf that would like to use it on her or b)Can I wear it on my head and chase her around like a rabid unicorn.

A girl, a guy, and a strapon, hmm, hmm, *walks around like one of them big city lawyers thinking* I would say that we meaning the said female and I would stare at the strap on and then ask her a)if she has a gf that would like to use it on her or b)Can I wear it on my head and chase her around like a rabid unicorn.

LOL, sounds like fun. And if she wanted to fuck a girl with it (or be fucked...)...no hesitation there! :nanner:

Yeah, its great. I always love to get fucked by a hottie wearing a strapon, she fuck me in ass, she slap me on face, she spank me, she abuse me and in the end she cum on my face. Its really like a dream.

It's not "gay". Anal sex is only gay if it involves a penis. For me, I find the idea of receiving repulsive. But if you dig and your girl/dominatrix digs it, enjoy.

I wish people would feel secure enough not to have to ask.

I've been that girl. It was more fun than I thought it was going to be for me. I found I really enjoyed it and so did he. I hope you get to live out this fantasy. I think you'll enjoy it.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Me, a girl, and a strap-on means only one thing.
Shes getting DP'd, cuz that thing is not coming close to my beautiful rear.:booty:

QUOTE=biomech;4783810]Me, a girl, and a strap-on means only one thing.
Shes getting DP'd, cuz that thing is not coming close to my beautiful rear.:booty:[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup: