• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A challenge

It's not your love of salad that makes you gay, it's that you toss them...

(*sigh* someone had to do it, figured it may as well be me and no, I'm not proud of it :dunno:)

:1orglaugh
Well done, sir.

Here's a bloody good salad:

http://www.realsimple.com/food-reci...etnamese-beef-salad-10000001203280/index.html

Ingredients

1 flank steak (1 1/2 to 2 pounds)
1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
4 ounces thin rice noodles
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger (optional)
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons peanut oil
2 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)

Directions

Place the steak and soy sauce in a large resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
Heat grill to medium or place a grill pan over medium heat. Cook the steak to the desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Rinse the noodles under cold water and drain.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ginger (if using), lime juice, brown sugar, salt, and sesame and peanut oils.
Thinly slice the steak across the grain. Divide the steak and noodles among individual plates. Top with the radishes and papaya, drizzle with the dressing, and sprinkle with the cilantro (if using).

A simple Avocado salad:

Ingredients

2 ripe avocados
3 vine-ripe tomatoes
1/2 sweet onion, sliced
Chopped cilantro, about 2 tablespoons
2 limes
Coarse salt
Extra virgin oil, for drizzling

Directions

Cut avocados in half, working around the pit. Separate the 2 halves. Remove pit and scoop out avocado flesh with a spoon. Wedge avocados and pile in the center of a large platter. Seed and wedge tomatoes and arrange around the avocados. Spread sliced onion over platter. Sprinkle platter with cilantro. Squeeze the juice of 2 limes evenly over vegetables. Season with coarse salt. Drizzle platter with oil and serve.

Also, if you want a guacamole dip, use these same ingredients; 3-4 ripe avocados, 2-3 chopped green onions instead of sweet onions, 3 cloves of minced garlic, and 4 tablespoons of cilantro. Dice 1 hot pepper, minus seeds. Oil is not needed.

enjoy.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I like the wedge salad, but with ranch instead of bleu cheese. Bleu cheese is disgusting.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Poor Vodkavivtim can't get the old lady to make him a decent salad. I hurt for you man.

A challenge for you:

Stop posting.

Chop or cube 1 large Broccoli 1 Cauliflower and mix in a large bowl, add 1 packet de-shelled flower seeds, mix in about 10 spoonfulls or 1/2 jar of mayonaise, then add fresh grapes ( purple & green ) I prefer mine cut in half, then stir it up till thoroughly mixed and Enjoy! :)

My favorite salad recipe:

1. Go to Costco and get a large bag of mixed greens salad.
2. When you get home (it's important you do this step then, as the Costco security personnel might be a tad flustered if you combined it with step 1), cut the bag open and put some in a bowl.
3. Slather it in fatty salad dressing, namely ranch or blue cheese.
4. Feed your face! :yummie:

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I don't have a recipe but my favorite salad topping is goat cheese. You don't need very much and if you put it on a salad with warm chicken or other meat, it gets creamy.

I just realized I opened the door for all sorts of sexual references here.

:facepalm:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Greek food? Then you must love olives, feta cheese, stuffed grape leaves and anchovies!! :D
I do.
Is this a combination of whines and cringes? Because I'd do that if I was married to you too.
No, you'd laugh when you saw my penis.
I live in Tampa. Is this the only place where Greek salads are served with Greek potato salad at the bottom?
I've never had potato in any Greek salad.
I don't have a recipe but my favorite salad topping is goat cheese. You don't need very much and if you put it on a salad with warm chicken or other meat, it gets creamy.

I just realized I opened the door for all sorts of sexual references here.

:facepalm:
In your end-o ;)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I have a tuna salad recipe that's our go to:

- cooked bacon (nice and crispy)
- can of tuna
- mayo
- lettuce greens & veg you'd like on the salad

Mix the tuna and mayo. Crumble the bacon into the mix. Chop your veg, dump that and the tuna mix on top of the salad greens, enjoy.

Sometimes I like putting different things in the tuna. Sometimes, onions or scallions, chives, pickles, red pepper, etc.

Here's a really good lentil salad

http://www.thenourishinggourmet.com/2009/05/simple-lentil-salad.html

2 cups of dry lentils (green french lentils)
2 large bell peppers or 6 small mini ones, wash, seeded and cut into small cubes
1/2-1 large cucumber, washed and cut into small cubes
Handful of fresh Basil
A few leaves of borage, optional (an herb with a cucumber taste)

Dressing
1/4 cup of raw apple cider vinegar (or vinegar of your choice)
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
2 garlic cloves, peeled and put through a garlic press
lots of salt and freshly ground pepper

Extra salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil, if needed.

1-Soak lentils overnight, drain and rinse. Put into a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until just soft. About 20-35 minutes.

2-Drain and rinse with cold water.

3-Add the vegetables and herbs to the lentils and gently stir in. Make up the dressing and toss with the lentil/vegetable mixture. Taste and adjust to taste. I added a few more splashes of vinegar and more salt and pepper. Enjoy right away, or chill and serve later. You may need to readjust the flavors again right before serving.