• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

a challenge for you guys - super-cute blonde girl w/ glasses

A while ago, I had a small set of this blonde girl with glasses posing. She was very pretty. Very cute face. I couldn't remember where I downloaded the set, so I couldn't find more. The challenge? I lost the pics. If anyone can ID her, it will have to be from description only. Fortunately, the set was taken in a very specific environment, so if the following sounds familiar to you, please provide a pic/link!

The background is dark, and she's posing on a green couch with bright light focused on her from above. All you can really see in the set is her and the couch. The rest of her surroundings are completely dark. She's in various positions, straddling the couch, lying down, etc. It's tasteful, softcore. She might have a dildo, don't remember.

She's got an angelic face. Pouty lips. Glasses are sort of square-rimmed, thinly framed. Pretty nice boobs.

The set has the look of those high-class FTV, Hegre, Met Art shoots. But I've been searching like a madman for keywords involving those, and I haven't found anything. Fortunately, I haven't found any other girls that fit that description, posing in the same environment. I.e., I haven't found any blonde girls w/ glasses posing in an otherwise dark room on a couch. Hopefully if this calls up any mental images for anyone, you've got the right girl.

Girls that it's NOT:
Alison Angel
Faith (In Bed With)

Thanks.