• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

7up commercials

anybody remember the old and funny 7up commercials? back when it was "make 7 up yours"

I have been looking for a clip of one but can't find it. it has there guy (whose name escapes me) talking about how he went to the source of the clean spring for bottled water, then a bear craps in it.

I found something similar, but it isn't what i remember. It seemed low budget, cheaply done. the commercial i saw ran once or twice and then i never saw it again. I figured it got banned.

anybody remember the old and funny 7up commercials? back when it was "make 7 up yours"

I have been looking for a clip of one but can't find it. it has there guy (whose name escapes me) talking about how he went to the source of the clean spring for bottled water, then a bear craps in it.

I found something similar, but it isn't what i remember. It seemed low budget, cheaply done. the commercial i saw ran once or twice and then i never saw it again. I figured it got banned.

I hated that commercial. I heard the guy who did it say it was his best work. :rolleyes:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
A compilation

"Who has been messing with my laser?" I think the slam dunk one might have been the best though.

^ That commercial with the robotic soda machine was made by Jamie from myth busters.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I remember the t shirts they said make 7 on the front and up yours on the back. I loved those shirts. :1orglaugh

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I remember way back to the "uncola" commercials, with the upside down Coke glasses. I had 3 or 4 of those...I think they had some Jamaican guy with a very deep voice doing the TV spots. But I don't remember the one you're talking about.

Ha, figured out his name. The guy in the funny ads was Orlando Jones. I loved those commercials. I thought he was hilarious!

I remember way back to the "uncola" commercials, with the upside down Coke glasses. I had 3 or 4 of those...I think they had some Jamaican guy with a very deep voice doing the TV spots. But I don't remember the one you're talking about.

"Just try to get that, out of a cola nut"