• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
we seriously overvalue travel by flight.

I travel quite a bit for my job and I do not see the 'allure' of taking a plane ride. It has the pleasure factor of taking the city bus. I wouldn't have a problem with us forgoing all searches prior to boarding.....what,exactly, are we preventing from happening?

My biggest fear of hijacking would be if they decided to hijack the plane AFTER we were near the destination......I'd hope they'd have the decency to just blow us up outright at the onset of the flight rather than having to endure the prolonged flight

Groping little girls while they are afraid to even discuss what to do with women in full burquas.

I'm convinced that this absurd PC mindset will detroy us faster than any external enemy ever could... :2 cents:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't know, that kid looked kind of like a terrorist to me.

Erika Red

Official Checked Star Member
While I don't like it ....
That was no different than when I get picked for an extra security check its a random pick done on many tickets, especially if you purchase a last minute flight. Also is you think that is bad you should try a few airlines in Mediterranean and Middle East Countries. Its all about safety now days, Hell Israel and Egypt have been doing physical searches for 25+ years that I know of. Oh and be a Irish Catholic in the UK back in the 80's, you don't think those searches were un-warranted?

If you don't think that people will use Children to carry drugs or weapons, then you are naive.

If a person does not want an X-RAY, then get a pat down search, if you don't want people to see you then request a privacy screen search. If you don't like it shut the hell up and don't fly. Just stop whining about it, its now life move on. The system may not be perfect but you are safer now when you travel.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
"What's this huh?"

"Dats my spongebob plushy"

"To hell it is! It's obviously loaded with anthrax!"

"What's antwax?"

"Code red! Code red! All agents respond to security clearance, I got a potential terrorist on my hands!"

"Whats gowing on?"

"Quiet Sally, or should I say...Sally Al Moohzimbagdadhammed!
*slap*

*cries* "Whyyy?!"

"Send her to Gitmo boys..."

"Hollah to Allah! Hollah to allaaaah!!"

*crowd applauds*

"Hehe, it's my Spongebob plushie now..."

While I don't like it ....
That was no different than when I get picked for an extra security check its a random pick done on many tickets, especially if you purchase a last minute flight. Also is you think that is bad you should try a few airlines in Mediterranean and Middle East Countries. Its all about safety now days, Hell Israel and Egypt have been doing physical searches for 25+ years that I know of. Oh and be a Irish Catholic in the UK back in the 80's, you don't think those searches were un-warranted?

If you don't think that people will use Children to carry drugs or weapons, then you are naive.

If a person does not want an X-RAY, then get a pat down search, if you don't want people to see you then request a privacy screen search. If you don't like it shut the hell up and don't fly. Just stop whining about it, its now life move on. The system may not be perfect but you are safer now when you travel.

Hey I don't know if people have read the story or not. This has nothing to do with safety or drugs because the little girl was already put through the full naked body scanner, the one that people know causes cancer and sees everything down to your fuck folds. So she was already subjected to that and then they decided to give her (6 year old girl!!) the full body groping. Anyone who agrees with the TSA is mental seriously and deserves whats coming to them in the future as this tyranny expands like in Nazi Germany. If we don't stand together against tyranny, we hang separate.

1. It was a female, so it's not "sexual assault" if no one was sexual stimulated. And, no, I don't think this lady is a lesbian pedophile.

2. She clearly discusses everything she's about to do with the mother, then explains what she's doing as she's doing it.

3. I see no "groping" or inappropriate touching. Very standard search.

4. Judging by the discussion ("Can't she just go through again?") it would seem she was picked for a reason.

5. Parents have used their kids to do worse than smuggle drugs. It's a sad reality.

Facetious

Moderated
May these people burn in hell for this. My blood is boiling.
+1! :mad: How much more will we tolerate?! Is that what this exercise is about?
Indeed, the terrorists are winning . . . in ways we would have never imagined.

As they say, the camel's nose is in the tent . . . good luck in getting him to retreat.

Facetious

Moderated
5. Parents have used their kids to do worse than smuggle drugs. It's a sad reality.

...I'm sorry, I just don't buy the idea that everybody must suffer because of the actions of a relative few, that's a very very dangerous direction for us to be going if you wish to maintain your liberties.
Give the government an inch and they'll be coming back to to cease the mile . . It's just like when Boxer ''A'' swells and bleeds boxer ''B's'' eye, where is boxer ''A's'' attention going to be centered on for the remainder of the fight? :cool:

My job requires me to be at a court house at least two or three times a week, sometimes more as I work for a collection agency. I can honestly say that I have seen searches like this performed many times on people entering the court house. Many are children this girls age and younger. Not saying this is the most comfortable thing for anyone to have to go through because I have yet to see anyone who didn't enjoy it, but Its not uncommon and is standard procedure.

1. It was a female, so it's not "sexual assault" if no one was sexual stimulated. And, no, I don't think this lady is a lesbian pedophile.

2. She clearly discusses everything she's about to do with the mother, then explains what she's doing as she's doing it.

4. Judging by the discussion ("Can't she just go through again?") it would seem she was picked for a reason.

Stop making sense!

:D

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Now you're just being willfully ignorant. The anchorwoman stated at the end of the video that the TSA cannot exclude children because that would invite terrorists to exploit them. You're trying to be inflammatory but you are just coming across as stupid.

Now you're just being willfully ignorant. The anchorwoman stated at the end of the video that the TSA cannot exclude children because that would invite terrorists to exploit them. You're trying to be inflammatory but you are just coming across as stupid.

If you actually think groping a little boy will help keep you safe, you deserve the tyranny coming your way in the future. Especially when all evidence shows 9/11 was an inside job. The only terrorists are the ones working for this criminal government. Its time America stands up.