• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i dont see the problem. while im not exactly happy with the tsa procedures, i hardly see how it qualifies as groping. as its been said, kids are used to traffic various illegal and dangerous things all the time.

its even been documented that babies were killed in southeast asia, gutted and stuffed with drugs to get em into the country.

that looked like a routine search to me, not unlike a normal police officer would do to someone in the street. the only reason it looks so bad is because its a kid.

well guess what, thats what has to be done. our enemies will stop at nothing to harm us, and unless we grow a pair of balls and realize that unless we do what needs to be done, we will indeed be harmed.

you honestly look for all and any reason to demonize the govt dont you? your that deranged and paranoid. oh and by the way, alex jones is a wacko piece of shit that hardly ever speaks a word of truth, or makes a point without seeming like a supreme right wing nutjob

I couldn't disagree more. First of all before the inside job false flag of 9/11, airlines did their own security and everything was fine and in fact private security ALWAYS does a better job than a Government entity.

Another point to made is what has all this TSA groping sexual assaults and junk radiation scanners accomplished? Nothing. They've not stopped anyone because there is no one to stop. The only real terrorists are the CIA run Al Qaeda and security stands down for them as in the case of the "Underwear Bomber".

As soon as you trade your liberty for security you get neither.

holy...fucking...shit.

your quite possibly the most insane mother fucker ive ever had contact with (real life/internet) and ive met some FUCKED UP wacko people in my life. i think youve actually gotten worse since your BS 9/11 thread a while back.

honestly, you need help, from a shrink for lots of time and money. then again, you think all doctors are liars and paid by the "drug corps" so, i guess that wont work either.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'll agree with that but what about the parents filming it and posting it on youtube for millions to see, any greivances they had they just needed to show the body in charge of complaints the video. They have traumatised their child far more than that TSA officer ever could. The mother has already been on Good Morning America further making a big deal over a minor incident. The screening of children needs to be done it private and that's it, end of story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/13/us-travel-airport-patdown-idUSTRE73C7EJ20110413

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/13/idUS118991596920110413

I'm not even touching on the parent's responsibility in this. It's my only hope that this child is young enough to forget about the experience and the parents should be charged with child abuse for making it so public.

The parents could have asked the screener for privacy on behalf of their minor child. If the agent said no, THEN they'd have a case in my opinion.

I'm not even touching on the parent's responsibility in this. It's my only hope that this child is young enough to forget about the experience and the parents should be charged with child abuse for making it so public.

The parents could have asked the screener for privacy on behalf of their minor child. If the agent said no, THEN they'd have a case in my opinion.

You are actually saying the parents are to blame because someone took a video to show the world this disgusting treatment? They wanted to videotape this but the TSA refused them. So someone else there videoed it. Thank God. You have to be a Government troll. No one in their right mind could ever think such a thing. The parents were threatened.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/parents...o-allow-6-year-old-daughter-to-be-groped.html

Petra

You are actually saying the parents are to blame because someone took a video to show the world this disgusting treatment? They wanted to videotape this but the TSA refused them. So someone else there videoed it. Thank God. You have to be a Government troll. No one in their right mind could ever think such a thing. The parents were threatened.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/parents...o-allow-6-year-old-daughter-to-be-groped.html

You can think whatever you want of me, but there's a clear line between using common sense and thinking everyone who even thinks about disagreeing with you is a government sanctioned troll.

When the child was selected for further screening, did the parents at anytime say, "can we take this to someplace more private?"

Did the parents, to protect their child, at anytime say "we'll skip this extra screening and forfit our privilage to fly today?"

If they want to get mad at TSA, that's fine. However, they didn't ask for a private screening area and they didn't say that they would choose not to fly that day. Instead they let their precious pumpkin endure the situation for national media attention.

People need to start taking responsibility for things instead of screaming about it afterwards.

You can think whatever you want of me, but there's a clear line between using common sense and thinking everyone who even thinks about disagreeing with you is a government sanctioned troll.

When the child was selected for further screening, did the parents at anytime say, "can we take this to someplace more private?"

Did the parents, to protect their child, at anytime say "we'll skip this extra screening and forfit our privilage to fly today?"

If they want to get mad at TSA, that's fine. However, they didn't ask for a private screening area and they didn't say that they would choose not to fly that day. Instead they let their precious pumpkin endure the situation for national media attention.

People need to start taking responsibility for things instead of screaming about it afterwards.

I don't think you read the link you just quoted. They were told there would be serious trouble if they refused the groping. That means turning around and walking out wasn't an option. Gestapo tactics. And for the love of God could you imagine how sick they could get behind closed doors? That is one option I wouldn't choose. If they are going to sexually assault a child, make them do it out in the open for the world to see. Make the criminals show themselves. Maybe enough people will grow some balls and stand up and abolish the TSA.

Petra

I don't think you read the link you just quoted. They were told there would be serious trouble if they refused the groping. That means turning around and walking out wasn't an option. Gestapo tactics. And for the love of God could you imagine how sick they could get behind closed doors? That is one option I wouldn't choose. If they are going to sexually assault a child, make them do it out in the open for the world to see. Make the criminals show themselves. Maybe enough people will grow some balls and stand up and abolish the TSA.

Selena Drexel said, adding that a TSA supervisor made it clear in a non verbal way that “there would be trouble” if the parents “caused a fuss” and refused to allow the pat down to be completed.

That's hardly being told verbally there would be serious trouble if they refused. That is how the mother has decided to interpret the situation.

Sexually assault?

:tinhat:

Sexually assault?

Yeah dude thats what its called when an adult sticks their hands down a childs pants. No matter what kind of authority they think they have, it is against the law and you go to jail for a long time for that. There are good police officers out there and a few police chiefs of certain cities that are trying to figure out the best way to arrest these sons of bitches. They may station police in the airports to watch the TSA if they get complaints from the public. I would pay money to see a police officer arrest a TSA worker and boot fuck em on the way out.

Yeah dude thats what its called when an adult sticks their hands down a childs pants. No matter what kind of authority they think they have, it is against the law and you go to jail for a long time for that. There are good police officers out there and a few police chiefs of certain cities that are trying to figure out the best way to arrest these sons of bitches. They may station police in the airports to watch the TSA if they get complaints from the public. I would pay money to see a police officer arrest a TSA worker and boot fuck em on the way out.

really this -> :tinhat:

really this -> :tinhat:

I heard these checks happen all the time in Holland and the Dutch actually enjoy it, in most cases they often volunteer for the check and sometimes not even in an airport or railway station. They call it gelukkige tijd :nanner:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Dear WTC...

have you ever worked with little children? I worked at kindergarten, and there were always some kids that had trouble going to potty themselves.

When I cleaned and applied new swaddling clothes, I touched the private parts of both girls and boys. That makes me a multiple abuser in your book, right?

I really sympathize with your point of the over-eager TSA workers, but when you go overboard like that, you are loosing me (and a few others, I am sure)

I heard these checks happen all the time in Holland and the Dutch actually enjoy it, in most cases they often volunteer for the check and sometimes not even in an airport or railway station. They call it gelukkige tijd :nanner:

I believe Willem loves to be "sexually assaulted" yes!

Petra

I hear that's the only way he can "get some." :angels:

Petra

Dear WTC...

have you ever worked with little children? I worked at kindergarten, and there were always some kids that had trouble going to potty themselves.

When I cleaned and applied new swaddling clothes, I touched the private parts of both girls and boys. That makes me a multiple abuser in your book, right?

I really sympathize with your point of the over-eager TSA workers, but when you go overboard like that, you are loosing me (and a few others, I am sure)

I hope they lock you up and throw away the key :tongue:

I've heard in Holland they renamed the cavity search the 'Willem Search' as he's had so many, often at his own request. He's actually modified the procedure to make it twice as painful and last twice as long. If he has a cavity search that is over too quickly and causes little discomfort he shouts 'Is dat het! Ik zal u naar de rechter en klaag u aan!'

Find one for me and I'll take a look at it.

rolleye0018.gif
fantasy-alien-16.gif