• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I saw this girl from high school that was cute back in the day, but when she smiled it looked like corn nuts :D

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
In your bed? Won't it get all crumbsy?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
C

cindy CD/TV

Buh Buh But he said 7 inch shit stain? Or was it Skid mark?

No no no no!!!! Oh nooooooooo. :eek: :

Now I can't eat the Whatchamacallit that I just bought at CVS. All this talk of skid marks and :eeew: that cheerleader pix has killed my sweet tooth. :facepalm: And I really, REALLY was looking forward to my Whatchamacallit!!!!

(Fuck it, I'm just gonna take a hit off the baconsalt shaker. Mmmmmm..... baconsalt. :drool2:)

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I farted in a freight elevator on the way up to the 34th floor today in Manhattan and the Dominican Freight Elevator operator called me a "Madicon"! :rofl2:

It even disgusted me ....a little.:facepalm:

C

cindy CD/TV

God, I could've died from shame. The guilt is eating at my soul, so here's my confession.

My lunch Monday was a turkey sandwich made with sandwich "thins" -- and it was the multigrain type with little bits of nuts in the bread. So anyway I went back to work and was sitting at my desk when one of those little bits of nut came forward from somewhere in my mouth and landed on the tip of my tongue. Without thinking, I puffed out a tiny little bit of air to flick that thing off my tongue toward my little trash bin. But wouldn't you know it, that effing granule-size piece of nut shot up at a 45 degree angle like a Tomahawk cruise missle -- OVER my cubicle wall -- and sailed about 12 feet across the room and HIT one of my coworkers on the cheek. He stopped typing abruptly, touched his cheek, then popped his head up and swiveled it around like a periscope.

Before he looked toward me, I literally ducked down behind my cubicle wall to hide. I was soooooooooo ashamed and embarassed, I could've died right then and there. I don't know if he knows. :o:o:o:o:o

C

cindy CD/TV

Getting out the shock paddles for this thread ...

CLEAR!!!!

:stir:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I just got home from the beach, went in my bathroom to take a piss and started having a bad cough attack from my allergies while in the act of actually pissing and pissed all over my bathroom walls! :facepalm: