• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
Has anyone else noticed how sp00ner smells like a penis?

random.jpg

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
C

cindy CD/TV

I'm totally giving this a bump back up top to see what happens. This thread is just like Jerry Seinfield and George Costanza's sitcom idea for a show about nothing. And it works. Where's my butler? ;) :1orglaugh

I'm totally giving this a bump back up top to see what happens. This thread is just like Jerry Seinfield and George Costanza's sitcom idea for a show about nothing. And it works. Where's my butler? ;) :1orglaugh

sneakers? what do you need new sneakers for?

what you need a butler for?

C

cindy CD/TV

LOL, maybe they'll sentence Rupert Murdoch to be someone's butler. Hey, I need a butler!

It'd go somthing like this:

"Yo, Rupe, what the fuck is up with all that dust STILL on top of the fridge? I told you to clean it this morning! And where's my club sandwich, damn it?" :1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I got a bad case of swamp ass today....too fookin' hot!
The skidmark was 7 inches long....:facepalm:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
LOL, maybe they'll sentence Rupert Murdoch to be someone's butler. Hey, I need a butler!

It'd go somthing like this:

"Yo, Rupe, what the fuck is up with all that dust STILL on top of the fridge? I told you to clean it this morning! And where's my club sandwich, damn it?" :1orglaugh

mmmmm club samich....:drool2:

I got a bad case of swamp ass today....too fookin' hot!
The skidmark was 7 inches long....:facepalm:

I hear ya!

How can a thread about nothing be doing so well.:confused:

Look what you started Legz. Are you happy now?

More surprised really. Thinking this thread should be renamed:
Pest
cause it's won't just go away!

This thread has taken on a life of it's own. My original intent was far different than what it turned out.