• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

i dont have either im saving for a ps3 tho but i have a question can a ps3 player play against an xbox360 online in say a game like call of duty

or is it only ps3 guys play against ps3 guys

and 360 plays against 360

i dont have either im saving for a ps3 tho but i have a question can a ps3 player play against an xbox360 online in say a game like call of duty

or is it only ps3 guys play against ps3 guys

and 360 plays against 360
360 vs 360 only
and PS3 vs PS3 only

I don't think 360 want to share online service because online playing is much bigger on the 360 than the PS3, so they would only be incresing PS3 value if signing that deal.

Well I think I'd buy PS3. Yeah the online experience is better on the 360, I would definitely admit that, however personal preference is PS3. I like sports games and don't care about God of War or any of those types of games. I also like the Metal Gear games which I've been a fan of since PS1 and PS2. And the controller which is spot on in my book. As I said this is just my opinion though.

Guess I got my mind made up!!

I also heard that Sony is trying to revamp the PSN to be like Xbox, but why would I pay for online when PSN offers it for free?

iamdemon7

Addicted To Freeones
PS3 all the way baby,not 2 mention there is no 360 game that even comes close to beating MGS4 & sometime at the end of this year there is a game M.A.G. coming out exclusive to PS3 where u can play up to 250 some players online at once which outta be SICK!:D

I prefer the ps3 in my opinion ps3 exclusives are far better then 360 exclusives, sure 360 has more games but the ps3 has more quality games

i had a PS3 and i must say ITS the best console.

i have a ps3 and my younger brother a 360 and the ps3 gets used the most, by far as you dont have to pay to go on the internet and it never does that red ring of death shit playstation all the way

360 hands down for me. Yes you pay for xbox live, but its the best online service you can get. Plus what has blu ray really done for ps3? the games seems exactly the same to 360 ones.

I am a PS£ sorry PS3 fan. Quality machine excellent games.

PS3 for me, always been a playstation gamer. Xbox's are good consoles and have a great online experience but they seem to be more faulty than PS3's. Ive had my PS3 for about 2 years and have only had 1 problem with it (which was it wouldnt play a certain game for a while but then it stopped that.)

All i hear from Xbox users is that they got the "red ring of death" and had to send it back for repair or get a new one, only for it to come back broken so they have to send it off again. :confused:

definitely like the 360 more because of the games available
never got along well with PS2 or 3 controllers

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Not to be a dickhead or anything but you have seen the xbox controllers havent you??? I dont care what anybody says playstation has always had one of the best controllers.

PS3 all the way baby,not 2 mention there is no 360 game that even comes close to beating MGS4 & sometime at the end of this year there is a game M.A.G. coming out exclusive to PS3 where u can play up to 250 some players online at once which outta be SICK!:D

i heard about this game, this will be awesome! Resistance 2 is the biggest online game ive played so far (with up to 60 players)

also, sorry for the triple post! :)