• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

30 year old virgin!

dude your first time is going to be awkward no matter what. It was for everyone else, and it will be for you too. Whether you go with a pro or not it will still probably be awkward, and i think it would be more so if you were to pay rather than doing it with someone you meet and chat up in a bar.

How many of the girls I come across at any given bar or club would be a virgin like me? I think I have better chances of buying a lotto ticket. My point being, it will not only be awkward, it may never happen. Of course, I won't volunteer my secret, but I think any chick with experience in the bed will figure that out. Then what? She thinks, why is this dude 30 and still a virgin? Then she'll most likely lose her interest and take off... Of course, I could just get fucked up and then bang the fattest and ugliest chick I can find. It will be memorable, but I might be fucked up in the head for some time to come.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
How many of the girls I come across at any given bar or club would be a virgin like me? I think I have better chances of buying a lotto ticket. My point being, it will not only be awkward, it may never happen. Of course, I won't volunteer my secret, but I think any chick with experience in the bed will figure that out. Then what? She thinks, why is this dude 30 and still a virgin? Then she'll most likely lose her interest and take off... Of course, I could just get fucked up and then bang the fattest and ugliest chick I can find. It will be memorable, but I might be fucked up in the head for some time to come.

:eeew: Don't do that.

Just wait.

just dont tell the girl you are a virgin, if you blow your load after 30 seconds just tell her that she is so sexy that you couldnt help it :D then once you have cum once and got the virginity out of the way the second time will last longer and you wont be as awkward. You are making too much of the whole virgin thing, just go out, chat to the girls in the bars or even join a dating site and go on a few dates, get comfortable with them and see where it goes.

Of course, I could just get fucked up and then bang the fattest and ugliest chick I can find.

Go for it! We've all fucked a fat chick before. I once fucked a chick that weighed 250 pounds. ;)

*Insert sound of baby crying for its milk bottle*

Why do all these people who have yet to have sex treat it like it like the most important aspect of their life?

If you meet a girl at a bar and sex is the first thing on your mind then you are rightly doomed to failure. What is wrong with meeting a girl, getting to know a girl and in turn beginning a physical relationship when both parties are ready for it? If you are open and honest about it and you both trust each other, what shame is there in her finding out?

Sex with one girl is likely to be entirely different with another girl, so fact you are a virgin is something being blown tragically out of proportion. Its not a damn disability, you don't get stickers for your car and priority parking at the airport.

Everyone starts off as a virgin funnily enough, dress up whatever excuses you have for staying one, but don't act like a special case to the ladies because of it.

"Oh they will lose interest" Why? I think you underestimate the maturity of women at 30 years old.

This thread really doesn't need to exist because there is no problem here.

You know what, doa82 is right except for a few points. It's only natural for people who can see to appreciate physical beauty. If you deny that, then you're just lying to yourself and others. So I went to a few select local venues-as recommended by friends that happen to have great luck with woman, and I got laid (yes, I kept it safe)! My goal was to get laid-as that was the focus of this thread, and it wasn't as tough as I imagined it or made it to be. The point is this, it doesn't matter what age a girl is. Being a 30+ year old girl doesn't make her mature. Some are as just as easy as the younger girls with immature mindsets I've come across. As a matter of fact, I've come to find out that some single girls in their 30s are actually easier. But doa82 was onto something. I gave way too much respect to woman. In my mind, I held women in too high of a place. As soon as I realized how easy a lot of them are and treated them so, it wasn't too much of a battle to break through. Sex doesn't mean love or anything else. I thought sex meant otherwise, but apparently not so. Now that I've broken through, I'm sad to say that I don't have the same respect for girls as I did before I got laid. Maybe that's what people consider to be normal? Oh well, the point is I got laid. Oh btw, did I say I got laid? I got laid!!!

*Insert sound of baby crying for its milk bottle*

Why do all these people who have yet to have sex treat it like it like the most important aspect of their life?

If you meet a girl at a bar and sex is the first thing on your mind then you are rightly doomed to failure. What is wrong with meeting a girl, getting to know a girl and in turn beginning a physical relationship when both parties are ready for it? If you are open and honest about it and you both trust each other, what shame is there in her finding out?

Sex with one girl is likely to be entirely different with another girl, so fact you are a virgin is something being blown tragically out of proportion. Its not a damn disability, you don't get stickers for your car and priority parking at the airport.

Everyone starts off as a virgin funnily enough, dress up whatever excuses you have for staying one, but don't act like a special case to the ladies because of it.

"Oh they will lose interest" Why? I think you underestimate the maturity of women at 30 years old.

This thread really doesn't need to exist because there is no problem here.